❄️ 41

'Not now...'

"F/N?" She can hear Obanai calling for her but she just can't look at him straight for she's focused on controlling her marks not to appear in front of everyone...especially not in front of Obanai.

F/N started losing balance and almost fell on the ground if it weren't for Obanai catching her despite feeling the pain on his right arm. "Someone!" He called.

Aoi and the three girls instantly turned to the Serpent Hashira who's now holding the girl worriedly.

'Not now.' she thought. F/N gritted her teeth, forcing her body to stop the marks. 'Yoru...not now.'

She groaned in pain while Obanai tried to calm the girl down but she just won't listen. Not until he felt her limp. The girls ran towards the hashira and helped Obanai on holding her.

Her marks didn't appear but resulting her to lose her consciousness.

Instead of placing in the hospital beds, she was placed back on her room because they know that F/N doesn't like staying in the hospital ward.

Aoi checked her temperature and she's burning hot. She's sweating buckets and her breathing's not unstable. They're all worried about her state.

Kanao heard the commotion and almost blamed herself that F/N must be exhausted because she trained her but Obanai suddenly appeared on the door, telling her that it wasn't her fault. She's somehow relieved but at the same time, surprised that those words came from Obanai whom she expected to be so cold.

She guessed that he really have a soft spot when it comes to F/N.

Obanai opened the door and saw the unconscious girl, sweating so much on her bed. "Is she not okay yet?"

"Iguro-sama?" Kiyo asked. "Y-You're supposed to be r-resting!" Obanai ignored her and made his way beside the girl who's being checked by Aoi.

"H-her temperature is r-really high," Aoi informed him.

"Can't she just take medicine? What is this? Fatigue?" Obanai asked.

"It's not really fatigue if she didn't feel any dizziness...D-Did she?" Aoi asked. "And I can't give her medicine either...if Shinobu-sama didn't prescribed."

"She suddenly held her head and groaned...it was so sudden," he said lowly.

"Stop taking over my body whenever you want!" F/N snapped

Another girl was taken aback at the tone of her voice but chuckled nonetheless. "I'm not taking over your body...Let me tell you something, F/N...

...I am you, and you are me. We're totally the same. I'm not a soul or a ghost who possessed you each night," Yoru said. "I'm your other form. It's not my fault if you're turning into me...You should learn how to control your ability if you don't want to get caught."