❄️ 36

"Aoi-chan! Please!" You yelled and for real, it echoed through the whole mansion. It even startled the patients at the hospital ward.

"Keep your voice down and no!" She yelled back.

You were forcing Aoi to come with you at the upcoming festival in a nearby town and you wanted to go but no one's agreeing in your invitation.

"I've already asked anyone and no one wants to come!" You said. "Obanai onii-san doesn't also want to come with me."

"Not my fault," she said. "There's gonna be another annual meeting for hashira in a few days and you're thinking about the festival?"

You pouted and slammed your head to the table. "I haven't gone to a festival, you know."

"Well, I haven't either," she said.

"That's why you should come with me, so we can experience it both!"

"I already said no," she stated. "I'm not even interested in such occasion."

"If I can just go alone," you muttered.

"Why not ask Shinazugawa-sama?" She suggested. You immediately shook your head.

"He's too serious to be with," you replied.

She hummed in agreeance. "You're not wrong about that...What about Tokito?"

"Muichirou-kun...he'll just probably sleep on me," you said. You sat up straight and looked outside the window. You raised your brows when you saw someone entering the gates. Something hit your mind and you gasped before running outside.

"F/N!" Aoi yelled.

You made your way outside and greeted the person. "Perfect timing, I have something to ask you!"

Giyuu sighed. "What?"

"There's a festival at a town near my district, I'm looking for someone to be with!" You said cheerfully, hoping that he'll agree.

The water pillar stared at you for a minute before looking away. "So?"

The cheerful face you have was replace with a bored and disappointed one. "I'm actually asking you to come with me."

"Sholdn't I be the one asking you that?" He said that made you frown.

"There's a rule like that?" You retorted. "I am not aware?" You scratched your head. "But set aside...Your answer?"

Giyuu pursed his lips and sighed again. "When is that?"

"A week after the meeting," you answered and smiled gleefully.

"What if we are sent on a mission or something in the same day?"

You pouted. "Then I'll have to let it go."

"Fine," he said. Your eyes widened.

"For real? Someone's finally coming with me?!" You exclaimed.

"What's so fun about that, anyways?" He asked.

You smirked. "Games and food."

"Alright," he muttered. "Let's just talk about it again after the meeting." He turned to leave.

"Yo," you called. "Why are you here?"