❄️ 51

2 years later.

It's been two years since then and nothing much have changed, except for the feeling she have for the Water Hashira.

Neither of them talked about it again, but F/N can't help but to make her feelings grow even more. She didn't even know if it's good anymore.

And all those years, she never saw the Crescent's mark again. Except for her senses. So she talked about it to Kagaya, the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps, whom told her to not worry much about it, as long as it is harmless. And F/N told him that she'll try her best to get a grasp on it again especially when the time finally comes for them to defeat Muzan.

Despite the thankfulness of Kagaya that one of his children have finally escaped the worry of the Ice Hashira that she got after learning that she's a demon too, he still thinks that F/N's a large weapon he can't lose. On the thought of defeating Muzan, the rage of Yoru is one of his hopes.

Escpecially after discovering that the Ice Pillar, Soyama F/N...

...Have mastered the Breath of Ice.

It's unexpected, to be honest. Kagaya knew that the Breath of Ice is not really an easy breathing compared to the other breathing techniques that the other slayer uses. He knew how dangerous could the breathing be.

And he's actually surprised that F/N mastered it, really claiming that she's the chosen wielder of the said breathing.

"You fought hard to make it home," Kagaya said as he caressed the exhausted kasugai crow of his. "Most of my swordsmen were done in. This may be the work of the Twelve Kizuki...

...It seems...I must dispatch a hashira," he added. "Giyuu, F/N, Shinobu."

"Understood," they all said in chorus.

"It would be so nice if humans and demons could get along, don't you agree?" Shinobu asked. Which F/N only hummed.

"As long as demons eat people, it's impossible," Giyuu said firmly.

Once the three hashira arrived at Mt. Natagumo, F/N started to feel an ominous vibe coming from it. "This mountain really has one of the demon moons," she muttered. "I'm splitting," she said. The other two nodded and F/N started sprinting towards a direction where she feels something different.

The she have come to a halt when she saw some humans, stuck in a spider web above her. "What in the cruelty..." she whispered.

"Oh? Another fodder?" a girly voice said. F/N immediately turned to her and saw a demon with white hair and horns, her eyes are red and green and even her skin is white.

F/N clicked her tongue. "No, no...I'm looking for the Demon Moon?"

The girl laughed. "I will never let you reach him--" F/N sprinted as fast as she could with her sword ready to slice her head off.

Then the demon suddenly got blinded in white. "You really have the nerve to laugh at me, trash," F/N said. The demon trembled in fear.

"Y-Yoru-sama!"

"No shit." Taking the oppurtunity of her being distracted, F/N effortlessly sliced her head off and watched her disintegrate away. "That's it...?" She looked up at the sky where the full moon is shining. Then she turned to the hostages and jumped high to cut the strings. 

"Soyama-sama!" A Kakushi yelled. "Is there no demon here?"

F/N smiled. "I've already killed it," she beamed. "Please take care of the rest."

"Understood!" They replied.

She started walking towards the other direction and suddenly heard a thunder from nearby that made her stop walking. Is it gonna rain? She thought. Whatever.

It's been a quiet walk for her despite hearing clashing swords everywhere. "Giyuu and Shinobu-san is here, so they can handle the rest," she sighed.

-0-0-0-0-

"Hmm? Why did you block me, Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked as she landed on the ground. "You yourself said there's no getting along with demons. So what are you doing?" She grinned. "That's why everyone hates you."

Giyuu frowned. Huh? "Why did you say everyone hates me?" F/N doesn't hate me.

"Oh dear, I guess you never realized that people hated you. Sorry," Shinobu taunted. "I shouldn't have said anything, my apologies." She turned to the boy, Tanjiro who's being protected by Giyuu. "Boy!"

"Y-Yes!"

"You're lying on top of a demon, that's dangerous. So get out of the way and--"

Tanjiro instantly interrupted her. "No! You've got it all wrong--Well...not wrong but...uhm...She's my little sister! And..."

"Oh? Is that so? How sad!' Shinobu muttered. "In that case, I'll use a gentle poison to kill her so she won't suffer."

Tanjiro gasped in fear upon the words of the Insect Pillar but Giyuu spoke. "Can you move?" He asked in a low voice. "Even if you're hurt, gather yourself up and get going. Take your sister and flee...F/N...she's here too, go find her."

"Tomioka-san...I'm sorry! Thank you!" Tanjiro immediately stood up while carrying his sister and started running away.

"You know, this is against the Corps' rules?" Shinobu stated.

-0-0-0-0-

F/N is just walking around  when she saw Kanao chasing a little girl...

"No..." She quickly ran towards them and stopped Kanao's sword who's about to hit Nezuko. "Kanao."

"F/N-san?" She muttered.

"Please leave the demon to me," F/N said. "She's harmless."

Kanao lowered her guards but still confused why she's siding the demon. But since she's a hashira, she lets her.

"CAW! CAW! MESSAGE! MESSAGE!" The crow announced. "TAKE TANJIRO AND NEZUKO INTO CUSTODY AND BRING THEM BACK TO HEADQUARTERS! CAPTURE TANJIRO AND NEZUKO! CAPTURE THEM AND RETURN TO HEADQUARTERS!" It yelled. "TANJIRO HAS A SCAR ON HIS FOREHEAD! THE DEMON NEZUKO HAS A BAMBOO MUZZLE!"

"Is...she Nezuko?" Kanao asked F/N.

She smiled. "She is."

Despite being asleep when F/N visited her at Sakonji's house before, Nezuko can still recognize her and she knew that F/N won't hurt her so she clinged to her left leg right away that caused her to flinch in surprise. "Nezuko, it will be fine," she reassured.

to be continued.

This might confuse you but the demon that she easily killed is an extra.

Let's say that I created another demon for her to fight. I'm actually thinking of not having her in the Mt. Natagumo but she's the mc here so why not lol.

The demon is also one of Rui's siblings. She's not really strong and she's most likely Rui's source of food. Compared to the other family members, she's the weakest one but Rui favors her so her head kinda big.

She thought that she's strong but she's actually not that's why F/N easily killed her.