Chapter 12

Tian

If only he knew, that the moment he step into my house right after he came back from his work trip.... I've made up my mind to give us a chance.

But I loved to see he's trying.

So why cut off the fun?

He deserved a little bit of torture anyway after all the tears I had for the past years.

The fact is, I'll be willing with what ever he wanted to do with me.

I belong to him.

"Oh really?" I return Chief teasing.

But I've decided that its time to have a serious discussion with Chief. I close the book and put them aside and align my body to focus on him.

"Chief, will you answer my question?"

"Of course Tian. What ever it is... you can talk with me." He just emptied his plate and were drinking the coffee.

"Do you have any past relationship?" I straight away asked him with my one million questions.

His face remain blank but he didn't seem annoyed with my question.

It's takes him a while before he answers me.

"Actually, I did." I continue to wait for his further explanation.

"We were actually a squad mate during my training. But, our life goals were different and he didn't understand why I have to be here out of nowhere. He ask me to choose, even when I beg him to stay. And... he just walk away." He looks sad, but not broken hearted.

"Do you still keep in touch? I mean, like remain friend?" I asked.

"No, after I start posting at rurals and mountains, we totally lost connection and I didn't bother. He and I made it clear of our choices." He turn to look at me.

"How about you?"

"Me? You know about me. You are my first lo... ve..." I held my tongue in order to restraint myself from going further with the statements.

Chief is smirking right away. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes... right... you were the first person that make me falls. Happy? I didn't bother with any relationship before, because I don't trust enough. I tend to ignore with people who came to start anything new. I just had few closed friends by my side, and me and my friends, we are really close especially Tul."

"Not even a lover?" I guess he is curious with my sexual life.

"No Chief... I guess I can't separate lust and feelings. For me both should come in pair...." I turn to look into him.

"How about you? Any lover or I must say lovers?" I playfully raised my eyebrows mocking him with my question.

He seems shy and guilt out of sudden.

"Before you arrived at Pha Phan Dao, I admit I do occasionally does that. But since I've met you, I can no longer separate lust and love as well Tian." I feel warmth with his confessions.

"If I may ask, are you only into man or man and woman?" My cheeks feels heated with my own questions.

"I am bisexual if you want to put a label Tian. And please don't be shy. I like how you comfortable enough to talk about this." I feel ease with his assurance that he don't mind my asking.

It didn't bother as much to me as it was in the past but I do feel a pang of jealousy as there was some who he had being intimate with.

"So I guess you are the expert and I'm the virgin." I try to make light of our conversion but it seems heating it further.

And I can feel my face blushed, I must turning red as grilled prawn right now. I turn my face to divert the attention.

"You know what I mean... " I busying myself by cleaning up the table.

"Tian..." He grab a hold of my hands.

"I love you and I'm gonna respect you. Like I say, I'll follow what ever you need. But I'll also will continue to show and prove to you that you are mine and I am yours." And just like that, I am melt with his determination.

"Thank you Chief, I really appreciate that." I stand and move closer to him... Qur knees is touching. I look down into his eyes and put my my right palm on his cheek and pull his chin to look up to me.

"And... if you continue being a patient. Good. Boy... Soon... I promise you soon, You. Are. Mine. as well... However...." I caress his cheek with my palm and slowly continue...

"Let me warn you, I am a possessive man Chief. So you might want to reconsider." I lean my forehead toward his and cherishing this closeness with him.

Chief seems can't no longer hold it himself, he groaned and grab my waist and make me straddle on his lap. Now both my knees were outside of his thigh and our face are close with each other.

"You also need to know, that I am a possessive man as well. Or I might be worst. Only you who can hurt me Tian. I am going crazy and out of rational when it involves you." His hands is now gripping at my waist as a sign of possession, and I love it. Its anchor me strong to him.

"Tian... please..." Chief is begging. But I'm not sure what he needs. I am clueless. I continue to look into his eyes waiting for him to elaborate.

"Can I... can I kiss you Tian?"