Chapter 15

Phupha

I arrived a bit late for the football game.

They were already in the middle of the game when I arrive. The kids and the villagers seem to be having fun. I go and greet Khama who was sitting at the corner of the field.

"Khama, how are you?"

"Aw Chief, you arrive. Come come and join us." I take a seat next to Khama and look at the game.

It is not a real tournament or anything. They are all over the places and just having fun chasing the ball.

I am searching for my Tian... and after a while I found him all sweaty and laughing while chasing the ball with the kids.

And out of nowhere, there he was, disturbing my beautiful view. L.U.K.E.

Running towards Tian chasing the same ball. But suddenly his hands were circling on Tian waist and he pick Tian up like he was a kitten or something.

And without I even realized I was groaning, I clenched my hands into a fist to avoid hitting on anything or in particular 'someone'.

My annoyance seems to radiate surround me, because Khama seem to notice my sudden fuming.

"Chief? Are you OK?"

"Yes, Khama I am fine. Just feelings hot out of sudden."

"I see, there... over there at the table we have some drinks and also some snacks if you want." Khama pointing to the table mention.

"Alright Khama, I'm getting some drink first na..." and I walk to the table. Hoping to erase the image of other man holding my Tian out of my mind.

I was enjoying my drink and blankly looking at game when someone greet me.

"Chief, hi... you've made it." It was Luke who is now joining me for a drinks.

"Yes, just finished with my work." I need to be polite. He is still Tian friends and currently the village guest.

If its all up to me? I just want to wrap this man up and ship him back to where ever he came from.

"You know I am just waiting for Tian to get tired of this place and move back to the city."

Out of nowhere he spoke and he now managed to grab full of my attentions. And I don't like any words that came out from his mouth so far.

"I'm sorry?" If he got further explanation, he should say it now.

"What? You seriously think... A man like Tian, really going to spend his entire life here?"

I never thought of that, I am just glad he is back near to me.

"He is the only son of Sopasitsakorn for God sake."

"What does his farther got anything to do with his life?" I try to reason with this guy.

Even I kinda agree with the fact, that this guys was emphasizing at this moment.

"He or even we might not think he had, but one day he is oblige to go back and helping the family. He is still young. So he might just living the moment with what he's passionate about right now. But sooner or later his family going to need him back. Your are a son as well, you know a responsibility of being one right? Why do you think its going to be any different for Tian?"

All of his statement bring out all the insecurities and doubt that I had since the day that I realized, I love Tian.

Yes, true. Tian came back, but I'd forgotten to think what our future will be. I'm just too blind to see, cause I've been overwhelmed with Tian presence since he came back.

"And I am going to wait for him. I almost got him once during our time in States. Tian... in my arms... he was so clingy and I love it, its like I am his favorite person. I love hugging his soft body..."

O.K. he is starting to piss me off.