Chapter 14

Phupha

I turn to my side for Tian, who's enjoying our walk back to the village. I love him, and I am willing to do anything for this man.

We are passing through the village when we met with the kids who were currently playing among themselves.

"K.Seetian...!!!" I can hear Ayi calling from far for his teacher. And Tian walking faster to meet the kids.

He loves them like they were their own. He will be sad if one of them were sad or sick. Trust me, you don't want to mess with the kids or you will be answering to his wrath.

"Ayi what are you doing?" Tian asked once we arrive where the kids were.

"We were making the Wau like you and Chief thought us. K.Seetian... Chief... can you take us to play Wau?" Tian look at me and I smile with a nod.

"OK, as every Friday is our outdoor activity program, lets play Wau on coming Friday OK?"

"Yeay... Chief promise you will join us na. Its been long since we spend times with you. You are the expert in Wau." Ayi smart mouth in guilt trip me to a promise.

"I promise Ayi, I will join you guys to play Wau this Friday." I saw Tian smile with my answer.

After hanging out with the kids I walked Tian to his house.

"Are you sure you can make it with the kids to play Wau?" Tian ask once we arrive at his house stairs.

"Don't worry, I'll make time for it."

"Ok..." He come closer to me.

"I also missed playing Wau with you," he say that with his fingers now playing with my shirts button.

Oh my.. flirty Tian is going to kill me.

"And your wish is my command." I gaze at his face with intense and longing. He is now biting his lips and I hate to start what we can't finish.

I pull him closer, and slowly plant a kiss on his forehead.

And slowly I let him go, and straight away I miss his warmth body

"Good night Chief. I've had a great day. " And he give me a wink. He is toying with me and I'm keeping tab. Just wait when you were fully mine Tian.

With a smirk and I reply "OK Tian, have a good rest. I love you."