Chapter 1

Two Years Ago

**Doc Nam Wedding Receptions**

Tian

I misses him.

It's had been months since I'd left Pha Pan Dao, and not even one of my letter were replied.
He stay true to his words, which is for me to forget everything.

I've tried, and I seriously tried... but again and again I fails.
I sincerely hope I will be able to meet him at Doc Nam wedding.

I walk into the wedding halls with a heart full of hopes and longing. Even the halls were loud with people talking and musics but I feels muted cause my heart can't stop beating with anxiety as my eyes continue to scout the floor.

Searching for someone that I've been missing.

"Nong Tian, thank you for coming. I've missed you so much na..." Doc Nam greeted me as he walk towards me with his beautiful bride by his right side.

"Congratulations, Doc. You look so handsome tonight..."
We both have a brief hug before I turn and smile at Doc's bride.

"I know right, me in suit..." Doc were saying with his cocky face.

"Yeah right, its your day, you can have it"

I look around and continue trying to search for the face that I'd miss.

"He just left Tian, saying some urgent work call." Doc say when he realized of what or who I've been looking for.

My heart drop and I can no longer conceal the disappointment from my face.

"Work or he just really no longer wanted to see me phi? I guess I am really just a nobody to him" I sigh and finish my wine in one gulp.

I can see Doc sympathy for me. But nothing much he can do with his stubborn friend.

"I admit, that friend of mine is stupid but his intention is always good nong"

I just smirk with Doc comment.

"Yeah, phi I can really feel the 'love' phi" I feels numb.

I guess Doc Nam no longer know what else's to say, I can see that he also seem doesn't agree with how Phupha handling our relationship.

"Tian, let me have your contact number so that we can keep in touch" I just realized that we didn't had any chance for contact sharing since living in Pha Pan Dao do not require such connection with phone calls.

Hence, I just realized I also didn't have Chief phone numbers.

After exchange number with Doc, I can hear Yod and Rang loud cheers coming towards me and I can't be happier. I missed this duo so much and I can't wait to have fun with them.

Gonna bury my sorrow with some alcohol and try to forget how mean that Green Giant has been to me.

***

Back in my room, I continue to feel lost and empty, more than I already had before I attending the weddings.

Looking at the brochures on my table... I guess I need to come up with the decisions.

Again, I am writing to Chief Phupha, even I know he will never get back to me.

I just don't want to lose the string of whatever it is left between us.

Yes, you can say I'm in denial.

Holding tight to a hopeless rope.

***

**Suvarnabhumi International Airport**

For the last time... I look around for him before I pass the gate.

But again nothing... just Tul, Mae and Por who now were looking so confuse with my questioning face.

My flight is boarding and I am on the bridge of losing hope.

One last look Tian! and you gonna walk away...

I turned, analyzing and scanning every corner of this airport as far as my eyes can see, but still... I didn't see the only person my heart's were hoping to see.

Forget him Tian....

He did...

With one final glance, I turn and walk away.

-

-

-

As time goes by, from longing... hopes... and love, it is all slowly change to angst and hate.

Few weeks after I settled down in New York, I wrote another letter for Chief Phupa.

-

-

-

Chief Phupa Viriyanon,

You might do not care, but this is my last letter for you.
As your wish, I will forget you. You have succeed in letting me losing my hopes for you.
You told me that I am returning your feelings by moving forward and living my life.
But how about my feelings?
You continue to break my heart till I have left with nothing to hold on too.
Not even once you ask me, what I want and what I needed.

I am living my life as what you and my parents had wish for myself.
Don't worry, I won't waste what Torfun had given me by living recklessly.
I'll live my life to the fullest and be happy.

I hope you are happy.
Congratulations, you have succeed with your mission.

Tian

========

Hi, welcome to my universe and thank you for reading.

I love EarthMix and I can just smile only by looking at them with each other and sad if I see Mix pout or sulking.

I always want to explore with Tian angst for Chief when he was yet again and again making my Tian sad.
So, I write this continuation of a fiction where Tian is angst and sulking.

Will Chief Phupa regret his decision? We will see....

Please comment and vote if you like, and sorry if my English and grammar were not up to a literature standard.

Do note that English is not my first languages.

I am also not a professional writer just want to share my fiction with my fellow 'hangers'

**Credit to GMMTV, Google Images, fan club account and artist social media for any pictures uses in this story

**I did not own any artwork display in this AU fiction.