Chapter 31

Phupha

I grab my hold over Tian waist stronger.

Burying my face on his chest while waiting for Tian to tell me his conditions. I will do anything as long as we will go back to normal.

Can't wait for this negotiation to over and resume our make out session. I miss having his body in my arm. I kiss his neck, not to intentionally trying to distract his thinking mode as he is now were seriously still thinking hard for ideas to punish me.

Bring it on Tian, I am all yours. (Too cocky Ai Phu?)

I was busy nibbling Tian's neck when he suddenly pull himself out of my lap and standing.

I feel lost already.

"Tian..." I groan as of protesting when he was moving away from me.

"Ready for your conditions Chief Phupha?" I sigh.

"Fine... OK I am ready.... go with it..." I lean my back to the sofa crossing my arm at my chest, ready for my punishments.

"Number 1, you going to be in charge with the the house chores, obeying to every command of mine in regards of the house work." He says.

"Deal." I said right away. Seriously, this one is a no biggie, no issue for me at all.

He is thinking again for number 2, pacing around back and forth in front of me.

After a while, with an excited smile, he lay out his second demand.

"Number 2, you are going to get me a cat."

A cat?!

Where should I get us a cat?

"Oh, preferable a kitten so that we can raise the cat together. You going to build me a cat house in our home."

OK now kitten...

But I just smile, because he suddenly look so happy with the idea of getting a house cat.
I am happy with the idea as well.

I scratch my non itchy scalp. It's out of nowhere and I have no clue where I can get us a kitten.... but this is still doable. I just nod as I accept his second conditions.

And suddenly his face turning evil, like he found one great condition that will make me suffer.

"Last but not least." I am nervously waiting his next sentences.

"Number 3." I wait.

"NO kissing, NO touching, NO fucking and its relevant until Waan know about us, no matter either it came from you or by her own." He continue with his cunning smiles.

"W.H.A.T?" I quickly stand up from my sitting, walking closer to Tian but he step back.

"Tian... this is not fair na. How can I live without even touching you." This is so much worst than a nightmare.

"Well... if you can't, than maybe you should go tell Waan by yourself right now." He were challenging me. He knew my weakness, it is him and confrontation with Waan.

God... this teacher of mine.... He... Is... Good.

I slouch back to the sofa, feeling defeated.

He werejust smiling in victory as he finished lay out all of his conditions.

He than seat next to me with an excited face.

"So Chief Phupha, our cat.... When will you get them for me." I just look at him, despite it all... seeing his smile for me is the best thing I ever had since yesterday.

"I don't know where to begin, I might need to do some research and ask around." I look around the house, we are going to do some small renovation to make the house more cat friendly.

"Once I got it, we will prepare the house for the cat. Are you sure about this, having a pets meaning having a commitment Tian." I ask him, and after what seem a deep thinking from Tian.

"Yes, I am sure. It will feels like a family. Do you want it?" He ask me back.

"I want what ever you want Tian, as long as you are happy." I assure him and he just smile. I raised my hand to stroke his cheek but he back away.

"No... No... No... Condition number 3." He reminds me. I groan and rest my head to the sofa.

I'm going to need to fix this soon.

***

Tian

It might be an impromptu decisions, but I am proud of myself with all the conditions that I gave to Phupha. I know... number 1 might not be much of an effect, but that's all I manage to come out.

Cat huh..., I love pet especially cats, but I never manage get to care for one. My parents were not so kin with having a pet in the house. Having a pet here in Pha Phan Dao must be great, I won't be bored even if Phupha have to go outstation after this.

The kids also might have fun with it, as there's no pet like kitten/cat here in Pha Phan Dao. Can't wait to go the city and grabs cats stuff.

"What type of cat do you prefer Tian?" Phupha ask me, and I try to think.

"Umm, something like you?" He raise his eyebrows, do not understand what I'm trying to say.

"Something fierce but calm and kind. For our first cat, something stripy or with bold color must be great." I imagine something like tiger but cuter.

"First? Is there going to be a second and third Tian?" And that's what Phupha catch on my explaining.

"Yes, Phupha." I said with determination and he seems resign and accepting with what ever I want. Than he continue scrolling his phone, try to find one, that suit my demand and his liking also.

I just let him manage in getting us a cat, while I look around the house, list what we need to do to prepare the house for our upcoming baby.