Chapter 22

Tian

One moment I am so sure and then another somehow, I feel afraid.

Afraid that after this Phupha might realized that I am not what he needs.

We both were just entering my room and I am standing facing my bed while hearing Phupha closing the door and locked it. A moment later, I can feel Phupha getting  closer to my back and slowly he put his arms around my waist.

"Tian... Are you OK? If you changed your mind its OK. Having you like this, in my arms, is a blessing for me already Tian..." Phupha says with his chin on my shoulder and I slowly lean my head back to his shoulder and holding his arms on my waist.

" Phupha says with his chin on my shoulder and I slowly lean my head back to his shoulder and holding his arms on my waist

After a while I broke lose the hold and turn myself to be facing him.

"I am not changing my mind Phupha." I put my left palm on his jaw.

"I'm just afraid that after this, you might not like me..." I take Phupha hand and put it on my chest... right on my bumpy scars and I move his fingers trailing the scars over my shirt.

"This is not your weakness Tian. This is the prove of how strong you are. There's nothing about you that going to make me love you less." Phupha palm his right hand on my neck and leaned his forehead on mine.

"I love you Tian, all of you." And he kissed me light on my lips and continue to peck all over my face. He ran his fingers through my hair and I love the feeling of his strong hands where I can see his veins.

Phupha shift his eyes to mine. I can see the curve of his lips and I love them. I'm not changing my mind, I want to be his.

"Make me yours Phupha... Please..." I beg him.

I love him so much. I know that.

"You are mine Tian, so do not ever doubt my love for you, ever... understand." His eyes were feral with the warnings and I just nods.

My body were screaming for his touch. He slowly push me to the bed for me to lay down on my back. He pull out his shirts before he joined me and lay on top of me like a blanket.

Gosh Phupha body was so perfect. His packs, curve chests and the tattoos... its turn me on harder.

"Stop biting your lips Tian... It's making me go crazy, every time you did that." I didn't realized I was biting them, I guess I tend to do that when my desire goes sky rocket.

I move my hands to touch Phupha chest... "You are mine." I pull him down and kiss his shoulder and neck. My hands can't stop exploring his back.

Suddenly Phupha grab both of my hands and hold it above my head. I pout because I want to explore his body.

 I pout because I want to explore his body