Chapter 76: Crack

I am at school when a message pops up on my phone from an unknown number.

I know I'm probably on spam but Allison opened it now. This is Mica.

I tried my very best to ignore it. I acted indifferent but at the end of the day, no matter how i tried to not think of it, I still ended up going on spam to check it out. Hindi ko kasi natiis, is it a big deal?

Pero nang buksan ko ay natigilan ako. I didn't expect what's in it. I froze on my spot.

Mica: This is from Chloe's dump account that only has lucas as its follower. I was able to hack Lucas' account.

Mica: These are all recent posts but I don't know when they were taken.

Mica: If you want to confirm things, be cautious. This could just be my brain and my pain speaking but I was lied to and used Allison. Ayaw ko ng makisawsaw pa dito but I don't want you to go through the same experience i did.

The pictures aren't touchy or intimate, iba din ang buhok ni lucas dito pero ano bang alam ko? If the pictures are recent then they're really seeing each other.

I don't know what to feel. If he is cheating again, may karapatan ba akong magalit? May karapatan ba akong masaktan? Am I allowed to make them feel shit?

It he is really doing it, Feeling ko wala akong karapatan.

My conscience is speaking and it's telling me I was on her spot before she was there. Fuck it!

After that day, hindi na nawala ang komunikasyon namin ni Mica. Doubt started eating me. You can't blame me especially when one time, I caught Lucas deleting text messages in secret.

Mica told me that until now, she is connecting dots. She can't tell me everything unless she knew everything, nakaayos sa akin yon dahil sa totoo lang ay hindi pa talaga ako handa. I feel like i am in a water at paunti unti ay lumulubog ako.

Hawak hawak ko pa rin ang pangako na hindi ako ang magiging karma niya but it depends on how deep the water is. If i can still swim then i will but if it drown me, how can i?

Everything is turning blue and the more I know the more I fear.

I am puzzled, I don't know how to comprehend everythings. If he loves me, why is he doing this? If he doesn't then how can he make me feel so loved?

I am afraid, I don't know where it will lead us. What is all this time I am just doubting him for nothing? But what if reality could break me, what if it broke us?

I am trying to lead this thought to something positive, what if he's just communicating for closure. What if she needs him and he is just kind enough to be there.

But those are not for me, other's may accept those pero hindi ko kaya yon.

He isn't transforming but I can see taint on the love that has already proven itself as pure.

Everyday had the same density of loneliness, of overthinking. Hindi ko na kinaya ng mag isa so I reached out to Stella... And I guess to luke to. Because he was there, he listened as I cried because of Lucas again. Hanggang kailan ba ako iiyak ng si Lucas ang dahilan?.

3rd Person's POV

He wasn't always there but he made sure to be there when he was allowed to. Kahit pa mahal niya ang dalaga ay hindi siya kumikilos out of respect he has to Allison and her relationship. But he promised that when the chance is given, he will take whatever risk there is.

"Will you be fine?" Luke asked, looking at the girl beside him who obviously has so much in mind.

"I am here to prove to myself that there should be nothing to doubt," Allison said with a smile on her face. She's keeping herself positive even after everything that has been going on in her head.

Kung makikita man niya ang dalawa na magka sama she is planning to confront them to know the truth. All she has in mind now is that Lucas loves her so he won't hurt her.

"If something went wrong, I am just here," He said.

"I'll count on that."

Kinakabahan man ay bumaba na siya sa sasakyan. She started walking, mabagal ang bawat pag hakbang niya.

Si Mica ang nagsabi na pumunta siya sa lugar na ito. She might only be ruining them because she was ruined by him...

Alam niyang hindi magandang pag isipan ang taong pwedeng may magandang intensyon but she just can't help but to defend lucas even on this kind of situation.

Hindi pa man siya nakakalayo ng biglang humarang si luke sa dinadaanan niya.

He followed her because he didn't feel good about this whole thing until he saw Lucas and Chloe inside the restaurant, they were sitting beside each other when they could have sat in front of each other. Luckily Allison was looking down while walking so she didn't see them.

But it was suspicious of him to block her way so she looked at what he was trying to hide from her view, the moment she saw them is the moment the two infront of her kissed. She didn't need to confront them, she got the answer.

Luke hugged her to give a reason to why he blocked her. "Wag ngayon Allison," He said not knowing that Allison already saw the worst.

She don't know what to do, para siyang naistatwa sa nakikita na kahit pa kahit nagtama na ang mga mata nilang dalawa ni Lucas, hindi pa rin siya kumikilos hanggang sa bumitaw sa yakap si luke.

When he looked at her, tears were falling from her eyes kaya tumingin siya sa kung saan nakatingin si Allison. That moment, he sure can kill someone but he knows what he should be doing first so he pulled Allison away from the sight of the two that broke her.

Luke kept on talking to her while on the road but no words escaped her mouth. Tears were falling from her eyes habang tulala lang siya, probably unaware that she is crying.

She was quite the whole road, she didn't even know where Luke was taking her. Ang alam niya lang hindi ito direksyon sa kahit anong lugar na inaakala niya.

"I won't take you home to think on your own, nandito lang ako," He said. He isn't expecting for anything because she has been so quite kaya nagulat siya ng mag salita ito.

"He cheated on her using me, how naive I am to think that he won't do the same thing to me," She said. A bitter smile appeared on her face. "But no matter how it hurts it is also my fault, naka karma lang ako, sinaktan ko rin ng ganito si chloe. Wala akong karapatan masaktan ng ganito."