Chapter 1

3rd POV

"Moooom stop" a girl with brown hair said as the adult in the blue shirt with purple stripes tried to fix her bed head. "I'm fine," the five year old said. "Can we go now?" the girl begged the adult.

"Not yet we have to wait for your father" as if on cue running down the stairs is a man that seems more similar to a goat than a man fell halfway down the stairs. He landed with a hard thud. "Asriel stop messing around" the goat simply floated back to a standing position.

"Show off," the girl said. He then chuckled "let's go find out my quirk" the girl said jumping up and down in excitement.

"Alright let's get going" they then drove there. "Alrighty are you ready" the girl then hopped up and down up and down when they arrived.

"I wonder if I'll get something like you guys have. I think it would be amazing" the child said and they went into the building after the father showed off with swords appearing out of nowhere.

"You're not working currently, knock it off" the pacifist mother said. He did the anime faint.

But they checked in and both parents noticed something wrong with the girl. "I'm really itchy" she said as a razor-sharp thorn poked out of her arm. But it didn't stop there. Her clothes got torn up. "Ooook this is new" she said and the doctors told the quirk specialist that they were here for a check up.

But afterwards as the child was scratching one of the thorns. Carefully of course. "Asriel is it" "I hope not. Too much power for someone to have. We can't let her know we know what that power is. Or we could push her into being a hero. Considering she still has emotions" the father said.

"It's just that if she does have his powers. Then what's with the thorns. When I was there I clearly only remember being able to shoot bullets" "that doesn't matter right now" the two walked back trying to think nothing of it.

But it was the kid's way of thinking it was probably someone in the family.

But the doctor came and of course didn't have to check the feet because of the things sticking out of her like a bloody cactus. "Well, I'll say that it looks uncomfortable. Try to take a deep breath" the girl listened, and the thorny spikes started going back inside of her. "That's quite the interesting mutation. I haven't seen that. May I get a blood sample to see if there will be any other surprises" the doctor asked and got a needle and stick it into her arm. Then what surprised the family was that no ordinary blood came out. It was a very very thick green substance. It was heavy enough that the glass cracked.

But one more thing happened when the doctor left the room. The hole from the needle healed instantly before even putting on the bandage. But it wasn't even that long and the doctor came back. "Well uhhhh it's quite the quirk you got" the goat knew it wasn't.

"What does it do? So far all I know is I can bring thorns from my body. Am I able to do anything else" the child asked, and the goat man knew full well she could do way more than just that. "I don't know, I've never seen something like this before. We don't know what to call it. But since those are thorns from a rose, we'll call it flower for now" they seemed to find that fine. "Good luck, have a nice rest of your day" the family left.

As the description said I haven't found a story using Flowey so I'm doing it