Chapter 33

Flow POV

It was after internships that things got interesting. Mr. Aizawa said during heroics we would see what we approved upon. 'Railing' I thought and Steven agreed. I even asked for friction shoes. No, they don't stop me from sliding.

In fact that's optional. But it helps me just like a skateboard. Not only that but I went all out. My costume now had hatches that can open to let bugs out, and still the goop for the thorns but also got if I ever summon gloves and the knives. But I also and Flowey and everyone was against it. But a knife in a sheath. The AU me got me thinking is all. But I was in the group explosion boy got in.

It was a race. Reach All Might as fast as possible. I chose to start on a pipe. I then used purple magic to make a bar. When they said start, I jumped on it and grinded on the railing. Everyone was definitely curious. When a pipe or anything was in the way since I could make three at a time I just hopped onto another one.

I arrived the same time as the speedster. Yes I got the same time as explosion head. I watched everyone else and something seemed to interest me when my GF went. She was acid sliding like she did at the sports festival only she made a door like outline when she came to a wall and kicked it open. Though she didn't score high. But it was interesting, nonetheless.

But after that the talk of finals came about. Mina came up to me, "real slick moves there" she laughed. "I forgot the last time you laughed at one of my puns" I said, and she said indeed and kissed my cheek making me blush. "Mt. Lady made you a little bold. A change to be sure" I said laughing.

But the days following was a constant study session. The souls along with Mina and Toru caught me up in everything but math since I was busy over thinking. Mainly what it could be. Here's a secret. I'm not good with exams. But after a while I got the stuff down and passed the exam.

With surprising results. I got third overall. "Thank lord" I sighed tired and Flowey said 'at least I passed' which made me feel a little better.

But the practical was going to be the death of me due to the odd number of students.

Especially when I figured it out that it would be the teachers instead of robots. 'The zero pointer was brutal enough' I thought and there was an odd number of teachers meaning I had to fight a teacher by myself.

I regretfully got All Might. "Well shit" we both said. I was staring at the man.

His stature enough would make anyone admit defeat. But I wasn't anyone. In retrospect I was but didn't consider myself an heir. Since you know my dad is a prince. But then a random thought. All Might even noticed.

But that was later. After the finals. But actually something like this made me somewhat smile. "Sorry about the creepy smile. It isn't really mine. Strong opponents makes Flowey excited" indeed he was.

The others were actually kind of nervous. I was actually as well. But I did notice a power growing in Flowey. I found it weird. "Flow" suddenly it was like I was switching but I was falling asleep. "Dreemer" it was Mr. Aizawa.

I before I could reply passed out.