Chapter 8

From that point onward both of our protagonists well one did every step imaginable to be a hero. From weapons training to training his body.

But one day before the entrance exams Flow was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling. 'Why don't I hear his voice anymore' she is talking about the flower. During this training she learned everything flowey could do in his big form. But the one thing that bothered her was that she started seeing windows around everyone explaining shit that she didn't understand. "What is going on" she threw her hands over her face.

Flow POV

Speaking of a window, "Flow" I moved some fingers to see my mom and my eyes widened. "You ok you've been up here all day"

Frisk>> atk 50 Def: 50

Worried about her daughter's power

"I think I'm flipping is all" I explained to her what has been happening to me and she instantly gave me a hug. "I'm guessing he's out of your head now isn't he" I asked how she knew. "Well it's a long story a very long story" "entrance exam isn't until next week so have time" she laughed.

"What's so funny kiddo" I looked and was shocked Uncle Sans was here as was Chara. "Well it seems that flower is out of your head at least that's what my magic says. My magic that I'm using is Judgement. It allows me to like a video game check not all status but how much damage they could dis out. But not only that it gives a quick description of what they are thinking" I blinked and turned to aunt Chara.

"Mines a lot different from everyone else. Mines Determination or hearts flames. Well people call it that" she held up her hand and a red light started glowing until a knife appeared. But then suddenly it caught fire.

"Wait that's" I held my hand up and basically made my entire arm instant death if I hit anyone. But it started burning into a orange flame. "This right" she said somewhat. I then undid my arm and sighed when I knew I needed to change.

"Well at least it seems like your somewhat growing into your magic" I then got curious. "But what about you and dad" I asked my mother and she looked out the window. "You see kiddo our world is very different from your friends at school but you can't really explain it with words they can understand" Sans said as a sudden dialogue box appeared above his head.

'Like this would be more appropriate' "isn't that the most unused font ever" "my name is Comic Sans. Just like my brother is PAPYRUS" he said. "Then then what's your dad's name" his box came up.

'Wing Dings' "the impossible to read font. That Wing Ding" "it's not impossible to learn" we went back and forth until we heard a floorboard creak and dad was standing there.

"Uhh whats going on and Sans why are you talking in comic" "I uhhhh bye" he vanished. Well he calls them shortcuts. "Of course, Chara" he turned. "Uhhhh sorry Azzy" she dramatically jumped over the railing and the elevator opened. "Flow"

"Well uhhh dad uhhh" a hand was set on my head. "The most effected for some reason it said would be you. It seems I got a lot more than the flower" I said telling and showing. "I'm sorry. I can't control Sans's. But I have a handle on the others" I was trying to reassure my dad.

"I. Need a moment" mom held me.

She explained what Flowey actually was, and I understood why he was a little hesitant. But I was concentrating on the check one first. It gave me a headache, so I relaxed. But my dad's stats were incredible.

Asriel Dreemer

Attack: 2763 defense 3921

He is in his own head

But I kept it to myself. After my dad finished his episode, he still said he loves me and proud I'm going for hero. But then out of the blue a text box showed up. 'I'm not gone you know hahahahahahahah' I shrugged. We then broke from the hug then I went to train my new magic. Even though the training is just trying to turn it off.

But little did I know that this new magic would help a dying man.