Chapter 22

Flow POV

I heard an alarm. It has been a while since the police incident. "Come on mom" I complained because I wasn't really a fan of this thing. Heck even Flowey was complaining which just made dad laugh. "Blame Mettiton. Papyrus told them" mom said.

Apparently, the uncle Papyrus finally got the guts to ask the robot to marry him. So yes, I was wearing a stupid dress. "I feel now uncomfortable" I complained. But we left and Mina caught us and needless to say my friend never seen me in a sour attitude. "Yea yea" she looked at the green dress and cracked up. "Shut up" my parents packed the car with stuff. "It will be fine. Just think of this. The sooner it's over, the sooner you can take it off" I said okay. "Wrapping myself in vines will tire me out" I sighed and when my parents said it was time to go, I got in the car.

When we got there, I begrudgingly walked and interacted. But I then saw a friend. "Hi Paul" I said and he looked at me. "Yeah, I look bad" he waved his hands. "Actually" Flowey came out and said no. "Haha I forgot. But then again if you think about it. Here follow me" we walked somewhere. He looked around and I was staring at an enormous building. "The MTT resort. Stay here but one sec" he looked at me. "Ok got a size" he was insane. We went to a clothing store and said hi to Napstablook. "Uhhh Paul you already have a suit" the boy pointed to me. "I have been around long enough. Undyne is also a girl, and she wears suits. So, Flow want to give it a shot"

"For the record Paul no one really enjoys wearing nice clothing" Napstablook said. "But all I really have to do is put on a hat" I twitched. "Well, I guess your right" I said I'll be back there. "Ok I'll put this back" he said and then followed us out.

But we made it back to where everyone else was and I stared at Uncle Sans for a second. "Hold on" Flowey said. "He I remembered never owned a tux" I said he could have bought one. But he came over, "heya kiddo. You seem, bummed" "well Tibba honest I'm not a fan of dresses. But moms idea" he chuckled. "Frisk was the type of person. She made Mettiton and Napstablook make me this some time back" I looked at it and the tux did suit him. "No one likes nice clothing. I don't typically wear this stuff. Even for my friend's stuff. I'm wearing this for my brother" I looked at Papyrus and he seemed to be having a blast.

"Why not. Well then again. Whenever I went to my friends things where they did, I never dressed up either" "I didn't even where a tux for my wedding" Sans said straight up making my mouth drop. "Chara just laughed. I'm glad she wasn't mad. But then again, she knew what they were signing up for" Flowey just laughed. "What about you kid" I was confused by the question. "Your parents aren't exactly the best. They are the gossip king and queen. Better tell someone that is good at keeping secrets" I stared at him. "Sans no" he got smacked and his skull went around like a merry go round.

"Hi Aunt Chara" I said, and Sans stopped his head. "Glad I have more HP" he grumbled. "But true my bro is pretty oblivious. I advise you do be careful. Wait actually Sans isn't the Sports Festival coming up" that reminded me, and they both saw I smiled. "Oh" I said what.

"It's just my friend wasn't able to get through the entrance exam. So, he was put into general education. So the sports festival would be his last chance into getting into the hero course" I then actually while Sans was taking a drink. "Oh right a question that has been bother both me and since Flowey found interest in the hero thing. Since you guys are the strongest here" "why they didn't go for hero" I saw Uncle Papyrus and Mettaton.

"Well, a certain Lazy bones thought it was a bad idea" I looked at the skeleton. "Sans actually did. But I guess they didn't want a monster. So, with that case Chara did try" Chara butted in. "But when the zero-pointer showed up I had to save a certain lazy idiot. He fell asleep in the middle of the battlefield. I naturally took the giant thing out in one clean slice. Buuuuut" "she over did it" my mom came in.

"So, then half the training ground was taken with it along with trimming Toshinori's hair. I guess the summary she cut the robot but left an abyss of a chasm. She is known as the red demon. Even though she got enough points she didn't get in due to the fear that others felt around them" I was surprised. I mean she wasn't scary to me.

But besides the conversation the actual thing was ok. Sans fell asleep while being best man and Asgore made it to the end of the speeches and cried afterwards. Napstablook also was happy. I of course never understood this.

After everything we congratulated them and then left. When we got home, I immediately changed.

But that was that.