2: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I couldn't help but put the title like that, and I know they're all in high school but let's pretend it's college.

Evie's POV:

"Alright rise and shine wife of the pharaoh, we got college to attend to," I said.
"Mmmdid you make breakfast at least?" She asks. "The pancakes are ready," I said. As if her Egyptian background didn't make her already dramatic, her bronze colored eyes opened. "I'll be at the table in four minutes." That was just to ready her hair, she'll get dressed after breakfast.

💙time skip💙

"So this is the place . . . doesn't look half bad," Esmeralda said. "Well let's go—"
"Hey, Esmeralda, Evie." To our left Téa was coming, and behind her was a boy with tricolored hair. "You caught us before we went in," I said. "So who's the boy, is he another member of the gang?" "Why yes, this is Yugi," Téa said. He looks like a good guy . . . But the way Esmeralda looked at him, it was like she'd seen him before. "Hi, Yugi, so do you mind leading us around to find your friends," she said. "Sure, there's still a half hour till classes start," he said. We were there feet behind them. "Psss, e, my Egyptian senses are tingling," she said that while pointing at Yugi. "Ok don't go into deNile yet, let's just meet the others and get to know them." Me and Esmeralda got our schedules—it looks like we each have a class with Téa and Yugi—then we followed this argument that started getting louder and louder. "Tristen you know I'm a better dueler then you." "Are not." "Are too." "Are not." Téa and Yugi looked embarrassed. "I'm guessing they're the others," I said. "Hey Yugi, Téa, what took you so—"
The one with messy blonde hair had a Brooklyn accent and ran to us. "Hello ladies, names Joey Wheeler." The brown haired one he was arguing with came and knocked him down. "And I'm Tristen." All we could do was say hi because Téa and Yugi already felt embarrassed. "Hey guys what did I miss?" This white haired boy came over.
"The usual," Téa said. "Why do—oh Joeys on the floor." This boy was British. "Oh and who are you young ladies?" "I'm Evie and this is my friend Esmeralda, we moved here from New York to go to college." "We were offered a free entry so we said why not." "Well I'm Bakura, it's nice to meet you ladies." "I'm glad I met them yesterday and that they go here," Téa said. "We could use more girls in the gang." "I couldn't agree more, Téa." The guy behind her scared her. "Duke I told you not to do that," she said. He walked by her and took one of our hands. "The names Devilin, Duke Devilin," he said. Before he even tried we moved our hands back. "You wish," we said in unison.

🏫time for lunch on the roof🏫

"So do ya ladies play Duel Monsters?" Joey ask. "It's more like a hobby," I said. "Besides we don't have a lot of cards." "I heard this is the city of Duel Monsters, so where can we get the nearest cards?" Esmeralda said. "My grandpa has a game shop and I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out," Yugi said. "Thanks," Esmeralda said with chips in her mouth. "And once ya got ya deck ready ya get a duel disk, and boy are they expensive thanks to mr smart tech big ego rich boy." Joey was pointing at Kaiba Corp. "Ok, Joey we get it, ya hate him," Téa said. "Naaa he just wants to beat him in a duel but he never will," Tristin said. The boys started wrestling. Once again I looked over to the building, what could make the gang hate him so much.

💙the next day at grandpas gaming shop💙

"Thanks for the new cards Mr. Moto." "It was a pleasure girls, and remember as long as you believe in your deck it won't let you down." We were walking home and I was mesmerized by these cards—both colorful and powerful—until a gust of wind blew them from my hand. "I told you today was windy," Esmeralda said. "Just help me pick them up." We were almost done when a stranger stepped on my last card.

Cliffhanger😈