39: Seto & Evie's Wedding (part 3)

Featuring the song I Have Nothing, from Whitney Houston.

Evie's POV:

Es was ready, me and Seto were ready, one two, three four, then he put his hand around my waist and I held his.

"Share my life
Take me for what I am
'Cause I'll never change
All my colors for you."

"Take my love
I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are
And everything that you do."

Our dance was a waltz.

"I don't really need to look
Very much further
I don't wanna have to go
Where you don't follow,
The faster the music got,
I won't hold it back again
This passion inside
Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide."

The faster we moved.

"Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me,
He spun me out but I still held his hand.
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you, you, you, you, you."

"You see through
Right to the heart of me
You break down my walls
With the strength of your love, mm."

"Your ice cold walls are easy to break through," I said.

"I never knew
Love like I've known it with you
Will a memory survive
One I can hold on to?."

"I've never known love like yours," Seto said, "and I'm glad it's mine."

"I don't really need to look
Very much further
I don't wanna have to go
Where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again
This passion inside,
He dipped me,
I can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide
Your love I'll remember forever."
Then turned a few feet and got up.

"Don't make me close one more door
I don't want to hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare,
"You ready?" He asks.
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me
I have nothing, nothing, nothing."
When ever you are my love," I said.

We took three steps back from each other.

"Don't make me close one more door,
I let go of the dress and vail,
I don't wanna hurt anymore,
I ran into his arms and he picked me up.
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there,
"Just like the technology ball," I said.
Don't walk away from me
No, don't walk away from me
Don't you dare walk away from me
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you,
He got down on one knee and sat me on his knee.
If I don't have you, oh, oh."

"I love you." "I love you too, Seto." The first kiss as husband and wife.

💙after a congrats from everyone, even Pegasus💙

"Alright time to throw the bouquet," I said. All the single ladies lined up. "Alright ready, one, two, three." I threw it and it looks like Joey's sister caught it. "Throw it again," Seto said. "To late Duke and Tristan are already throwing themselves at her," I said.

💙time to cut the cake💙

The picture as always, and of course a mix of chocolate and vanilla was the cakes flavor. "Seto you got a little something there," I licked the frosting off with a kiss. "Ok you have none on your face but I'm still gonna kiss you."

Seto's POV:

"Mmm, sweet, now I'm gonna get changed," she said. "Changed?" "Yes, this dress is exhausting, but don't worry you'll like my next outfit," she said. I gave her left hand a kiss. "Alright I trust you, go get changed." She left with her sisters.

💙she's back💙

The doors opened and she had white jeans, a white blazer like the one she had on the day after the attack in my office—the only color on her outfit was the blue buttons—a Russian hat—also white—and boots that matched the fur on the hat, from the ankle up. Be honest, Seto, how do I look?" "Well," I looked all around her, "I noticed you're wearing the necklace and bracelet I gave you." "You said not to wear it at the wedding, you said nothing about the reception." I never realized how sassy she was. "I've come to a conclusion that you can take the woman out of Russia, but you can't take Russia from the woman." Cheers all around. Traditional Russian music started playing and Evie went off to dance. "Don't be afraid to join," she said. As I watched from the sidelines, Pegasus wanted to talk. "Not dancing Kaiba boy." "No, I just wanna see her and my brothers happy." She was showing them how to dance. "Well it's your wedding not mine." "Besides when we leave she won't see her family, I wanna see her happy." "Well in my opinion she'd be happy if you were with her, after all she's a Kaiba now." I hate it when that man is right. Especially on my wedding day.

💙wedding is over💙

Evie's POV:

We were both sweating when we boarded dad's jet, but in the end we both had the best day of our lives. "So, Mrs. Kaiba, do you wanna open your brothers bottle of vodka that he gave you?" "Not until we arrive at our honeymoon," I said. "Wait . . . Seto we never planned our honeymoon." "I took care of that," he took my hand, "we're gonna get home to Domino, we're gonna get in my white car from our day off, behind our car will be Roland with our luggage, and we're gonna go to that house near the ocean where it's nice and quiet." We started kissing till we needed a breath. "You know I expected something better, but wherever you go, I go Seto Kaiba." I laid my head on his shoulder. "Rest easy my beautiful blue eyes, we've got a lot coming."