28: Home sweet home (part 1)

Previously:
"Ok, well Seto, my mom and dad would like to meet you." He laid back, "I was wondering when this day would come." "Sooo that's a yes," I said. "Yes," I can see the smile on his face, "send word to your mother and I'll have them on a private jet—"
"Seto . . . Let them respond back first," I said. "Oh, sorry." "*caugh* I think there's something wrong with the ac *caugh*," Seto said. He was right, it was getting hard to breathe, and the windows were locked in. I looked at the driver for a second and recognized him. "*caugh* Seto *caugh* it's not just the ac." I blacked out after that.

Evie's POV:

"Mmm," my head . . . It feels comfortable. I opened my eyes and Seto was leaning agents my vanity . . . My vanity! "It's official, Evie your house is better than mine, I'll admit to that." "M-my house." Why'd I stutter. "And you're room is Victorian style, wow you were spoiled," Seto said. I got up and made the bed. "Oh no," I looked around and this was my room when I moved in with my stepdad.

 "Oh no," I looked around and this was my room when I moved in with my stepdad

"How did we get here?" I asked Seto. "Gassed in the car," he said, "apparently your father wanted to meet us now feather than soon, that reminds me—"
Knock knock, "Richboy, ona yeshche ne prosnulas'?" (Richboy she awake yet)
"Is that Olga?" My maid just barged in when she heard my voice, and she's starting to get old. "Evie, look at you так красиво (so beautiful)." "Spasibo (thank you) Olga." She had so much energy she didn't know what to say. "My dear I cleaned your room every weekend since you left, because I hope one day you come back." "Well I'm here," I put on a smile. "Yes . . . And with a muzh net (husband no)?" I looked at Seto and even he was surprised. "Look lady I know enough Russian to know what one of those words ment, and that's not true," Seto said. "Olga we're just dating," I said with my cheeks turning pink. Well he'll wanna marry you after you get dressed, and meets your family and sees the house. Olga pulled out a dress from my closet. "Etot deal'nyy (this one is perfect) and you know what I told you." "Yeah yeah, if it don't fit suck it in."

(Forget the necklace and nails but don't forget the three blue eyes white dragon bracelet)

💙time skip because I'm lazy💙