32: The Nameless Pharaoh (part 3)

Featuring the song Whenever by Shakira, because I had to, I had to put a song so you'd picture the dance and music.
Previously:
"Stay with me." I turned around, "what did you say?" "You're safe with me and you know me well, Esmeralda, I'll even give you a tour of the palace tomorrow." Slow steps to him. "How can I know you well if I don't even know you're name." A small but kind small was on his face. "Tomorrow night after dinner and a few dances, we'll come back here, and I'll tell you." "This is beautiful, but you ladies are crazy if you think I'm spending most of the night naked." "This is just after the feast, besides you said you like to dance," Mana said. Oh my Ra.

Esmeralda's POV:

This was actually fun, some of the dancers actually stopped the danced they were doing and followed my lead. The melody changed . . . I know this music . . . In my day we'd call this Shakira.

"Can you teach me," Mana said. "Sure, for starters move your hips," I said.
Lucky you were born that far away so
We could both make fun of distance
Lucky that I love a foreign land for
The lucky fact of your existence.

"Now youse your feet," I said."

Baby, I would climb the Andes solely
To count the freckles on your body
Never could imagine there were only
Ten million ways to love somebody.
"Now move slowly."

Le-do-lo-le-lo-le, le-do-lo-le-lo-le
Can't you see? I'm at your feet.

Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there, and you'll be near
And that's the deal, my dear
"Move those hips, Mana."
There over, hereunder
You'll never have to wonder
We can always play by ear
But that's the deal, my dear.

Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse 'em with mountains.

I stuck my leg out while moving my hips.

Lucky I have strong legs like my mother
To run for cover when I need it
Then did the impossible . . . And sang.
"And these two eyes that for no other
The day you leave, will cry a river."

And call it the Nile.

"Le-do-lo-le-lo-le, le-do-lo-le-lo-le
At your feet," (stomp twice) "I'm at your feet."

"Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there, and you'll be near
And that's the deal, my dear."
Sway to the left then right.
"There over, hereunder
Or up above, don't wonder
We can always play by ear
But that's the deal, my dear."

"Le-do-lo-le-lo-le, le-do-lo-le-lo-le
Think out loud, say it again
Le-do-lo-le-lo-le-lo-le
Tell me one more time
That you'll live lost in my eyes."

The drums kicked in, I moved my hands, legs, turned my head left right and center, when I opened my eyes the Pharaoh was standing in front of me. "Its time to dance," he said. "About time you stood up," I said.

Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there, and you'll be near
And that's the deal, my dear
There over, hereunder
You got me head over heels
There's nothing left to fear
If you really feel the way I feel.

It's not everyday a Pharaoh has to follow your lead.

"Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there, and you'll be near
And that's the deal, my dear
There over, hereunder
You got me head over heels
There's nothing left to fear
If you really feel the way I feel."

I ended the dance posing like an Egyptian, left foot and hand out and flat, right hand down and flat. Cheers all around.

💙after a few more dances💙

"You don't have to carry me." "Your feet and you must be tired," the Pharaoh said. You "sorta made a scene carrying me out." "Oh did I," he said in a cheeky tone. When we arrived at his chambers he set me down on last nights seat, and opened the windows to the balcony. The god of the moon shined his light so bright tonight, I was dying to figure out who this man was. I got up and went to him, "Alright half of what you promised is done, time forth other half." He nodded and held the millennium puzzle. "Esmeralda your family has been trying to find out my history for years, you've uncovered almost everything but my name . . . Well not anymore." My heart is beating like crazy. "Esmeralda, my name is Atem."
"The-the Pharaoh Atem . . . the name sounds good for you," I said. "You must feel great, you've finally completed your family's journey of archeology." "Actually, Atem, I feel woozy."

Atem's POV:

She fell into my arms. "Esmeralda are you alright?" "Light-headache." I took her to my bed and brought her water, when she looked ok . . . She looked at me with a smile. "I finally know," she said. "Yes you do . . . And I think for your health and safety we'll figure out a way to get you back soon." She took my hand. "No please, Atem I want more time with you." "You might not have time," I said. Isis barged in with Mana next to her. "Forgive me my Pharaoh, but did she faint?" "No I just have a headache, Isis," Esmeralda said. "It's just as my necklace showed me, she must return to her time as soon as possible." "Awwww, but we were just having fun," Mana said. "Both of you wait outside and let me talk to her," I said.

Esmeralda's POV:

They went outside and we were alone again. "Atem please don't make me do this." "You must, you have friends back home who need you." "One friend," I said, "and she's Kaibas blue eyes white dragon." He smiled, "Esmeralda do you think you could watch over my friends for me." "Ha, for you my Pharaoh Atem, I'd do anything . . . And the first is say hello to Yugi." He gave me a kiss on the forehead, now was my chance. "I love you, Atem." That caught him off guard but when he was back to normal, he took my hand and kissed it. "I love you too," he whispered. I took a good gulp if water and had Isis and Mana come in. "Girls, if I'm to leave soon, I wanna look good," I said.

💙time skip/this is the outfit but without the staff💙

I lay on the same place I landed, looking beautiful, and with my hands over my chest like a mummy

I lay on the same place I landed, looking beautiful, and with my hands over my chest like a mummy. Atem and the others with millennium items chant a spell that might take me back home, all I have to do is think of my time in history, my friends, and my family. Don't worry Evie, I'm coming home.