41: Kaiba's Honeymoon (part 2)

Another lemon in here so . . . Warning 😏

💙three days later💙

Evie's POV:

This night it was chess by the fireplace . . . Till he beat me three times and I started running after him. We ended up back on the floor, the chessboard and everything aside and making out. Then we needed a pillow and a blanket because we had sex, and we're tired now. "Mmmm, I think that's the best you've given me, so far." "I can give you more if you're in the bed in under ten seconds." "Hmm, tempting as that is, Seto," I put my head on his chest, "I wanna stay down here by the fireplace, just wrapped in your arms." "Alright, but if you feel like your moving it's because you're going to bed," Seto said. I got up and looked at him. "I'm ok with that, because I'll be in your warm arms." I gave him a little peck then laid back down on his chest.

Seto's POV:

I laid there thinking, I'm head of a billion dollar company, and I have my beautiful blue eyes in my arms, what more could I want. I stroked Evie's hair and thought, what more could I give her?

💙the next day💙

"Seto where are you taking me?" "If I told you, you'd think I was crazy," I said. "Some people already think you're crazy for marrying your secretary, and I don't care, now tell me where we're going," Evie said.

💙at the spa💙

"You think this is crazy, this is sweet, we can relax together—"
"Oh no, you're relaxing, I'm gonna go buy you something for tonight." I started gettin the car, but she knocked on the window. "You know you're supposed to have appointments for those," Evie said. "And I made you one, you'll be late if you don't go in, and don't worry it's under your maiden name."

Evie's POV:

He drove off, not even telling me where he's going, I guess I'll go in. "Hello, do you have an apartment?" Yes, Evie Smith." That name sounds weird now. "Right this way."

💙at a dress store💙

Seto's POV:

Alright where is it . . . there it is.

It's a prom or pageant dress, but on my wife, it'll look like a dress for the theatre

💙time skip💙

Evie's POV:

"Babe the massage, the face mask, the mani and pedi, I fell like new." "I'm glad . . . Now what would you say to a trip to the theater after dinner." "I'll answer that when you tell me what's in that box with a bow on it," I said. "At home," he said. "Fine I can wait." When we got back to the house, Seto carried the box in his hands up to our room then ran out. "Ok I don't know what you're planning, Seto," I opened the box, "but it . . ."

Seto's POV:

I heard 'oh my god,' then feet running down the stairs, I put down the bottle of wine. "I'm guessing you love the dress." She couldn't stop smiling, she even hit my arm with a smile. "You spoil me, Seto Kaiba." "I'm your rich husband, it's my job." I was about to give Evie a kiss, then she ran back upstairs. "More wine for me then."

💙time to go to the theatre💙

I was about to walk back and forth, till Evie came walking down, curly hair, her purse shining like the dress, I took her left hand and gave it a kiss. "You, are, beautiful." "Well apparently you have good taste, Seto, now let's go, there's a lake full of swans waiting for us." She hooked her arm around mine. "Are you sure you're ok watching this play, Evie, I mean you've probably been in one." "It's alright, Seto, besides I love the music, it takes me back," she said. When we arrived we got our own box, no one in but us. "I noticed you're wearing the bracelet but not the necklace." "Have you seen this dress, Seto, now shhh, it's about to start."

💙shows over time for the love💙

Evie's POV:

When we got back somehow we just started dancing, he held my hand, the other was on my waist, and my free hand was on his shoulder. We danced around the entire house, stealing a kiss from time to time, at some point we ended upstairs in the bedroom. I took off my shoes and he carried me to the cubes at the front of the bed. "Let me take this dress off you first." Seto moved my hair to the side, and as he unlaced my dress, he kissed the left side of my shoulder and neck. "Mmm, Seto." At the sound of his name my dress dropped and he grabbed my breast and started teasing them. "If you thought you could cover yourself, you're wrong," he whispered. "Ahhh, I wasn't going to, you've told me my body is beautiful and not to cover it, so I won't." He smacked my butt. "That's right, you are beautiful, every inch of you." I heard him sit down. I turned around and all he had taken off were his shoes and jacket. "Dance on me while I undress," Seto said. "Ok, that's honestly the craziest thing you've ever said to me." He started talking off his vest. "So, will you do it?" "I don't know, I'll have to—"
I sat on him and started grinding and moving my hips. I held his face and it gave me a chance to explore his territory. When I felt his hands on my thighs, I moved mine to his chest "*sigh* God your so strong." A small smile, "Evie, do you trust me?" "With all my heart," I said. "Then hang on." He stood on top of the cube, then just fell back with me in his arms. "You are insane," I said. He sat up on his elbows. "No, I'm Seto Kaiba, husband to the most beautiful woman in all of Domino City." "Try saying that with my legs in between your head." He flipped me around. "I'd rather do something else," Seto said. I thought he'd suck me but he's just going straight at it. "You ready." "Always am," I said. He went in slowly and kissed me till I was ready. He moved slow and steady, at some point we were in sync. "You love it?" "Yes . . . Now go faster," I said. He did, he went so fast I think he was sweating. "Yes yes yes!" He was close to coming, I told him to hold on and he did. "Evie . . . I can't." "Me either." We came but this time we didn't wet the bed so much. "Even sweaty your handsome," I said. Seto pulled out and dropped next to me. "*sigh* Tell no one *sigh* what happened in here." I grabbed his arm. "Never in a million years." "Good, now turn around so I can spoon you in my strong arms," Seto said. I stayed in his arms the rest of the night.