In memory of Nishinoya

Nishinoya was your twin brother, since birth you two had always done everything together.

It was until high school you two parted ways, ever since he had found the volleyball club he decided to part ways with you.

Of course you didn't mind since you two could spend time together at home but he still was obsessed with volleyball even at home.

Still you gave him his space, during the end of the year it had seemed that Nishinoya was...upset.

Walking home alone like always the night sky showed, "So pretty" You thought while thinking back on the memories.

You and Nishinoya loved star gazing, it was the one thing you loved doing with Nishinoya. You wished you two could do it again someday.

As you open the door it was completely dark since both of your parents worked night shifts, but you knew Nishinoya was home since he said he was sick.

Biting your lip you wanted to ask him to go star gazing, overcoming the bearing feeling of anxiety you knocked on his door.

"Nishinoya?" You shakily asked, there was silence. Pushing your eyebrows together you opened his door and walking in.

Before your eyes was a empty bottle of sleeping pills, your eye grew wide at your gaze was focused on Nishinoy's cold pale body.

"Nishinoya!?" You shouted while moving towards him. "Hey this isn't funny wake up!" But there was not movement.

Shaking you quickly pulled your phone out of your pocket. Dailed 911 and waited for the ambulance to arrive.

In tears you watched as Nishinoya not breathing, you didn't know what to do as you were in shock and couldn't take action. In that moment you felt as if you had failed him.

It felt like it was your fault when it clearly wasn't, you cried on his chest as if it would wake him up but soon you hear the ambulance close to your house.

Opening the door they quickly rushed to his room, and took him straight to the hospital without even noticing you.

Sitting in his room it was quiet, not a single noise was made. You looked around his room and realized there was a note.

To Y/n,

I'm sorry I left this way, I promise it wasn't you or anyone. I felt as if the world had stopped showing me the amazing things. Why did i stop spending time with you? I don't even know myself, all i can say is that i'm sorry. I was hoping to spend time with you one last time but I felt you hated me when I suddenly disappeared from your side. But now i'll with you forever spiritually. Once again I deeply apologize for leaving you and both our parents but I could've handle it.

I love you till the end sis.

Tears flooded from your eyes, each sentence hitted you with strong emotion. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you Nishinoya but i'm here now." You begged while curling up in a ball.

It had been a month since that incident and now here you are sitting on the top of your roof looking up at the sky.

Watching each and every star there was a specific star that shined brighter than the others and that's when you knew he was with you.

A/n: Sorry for being absent school has been kicking my ass 🥲 but i'm here also send my request i'm running out of ideas lol also sorry if there are any mistakes i'm too lazy to change them