akaashi🧚🏼‍♂️

a request from @Silverthelifesaver 💕

You and Akaashi have been married for a couple of years now, you have a daughter(12 years old) and a son (9 years old).

Being the best mom you are, you allowed your daughter to date at a young age.

Of course Akaashi was against it at first but soon he gave in.

It was a certain day where your daughter had cake home late but with a boy you've never met.

You were currently in the kitchen when you heard the front door open, you stopped what you were doing and made your way to the front door.

"Honey where have you be- Oh?" You said as you caught sight of a boy next to her.

"Who's this?" You said smiling, "Mom, I-I would like you to m-meet my b-b-boyfriend." She stuttered and was blushing from embarrassment.

"Oh well welcome, what's your name?" You said coming closer to get a better look at him.

"My name is b/n (boyfriend's name) miss L/n." He said straightening up to fix his posture.

"It nice to meet you, would you like to stay for dinner?" You asked him while making your way to the kitchen.

"I'd be glad too." He said smiling and looked at d/n (daughter's name).

"D/n where were yo-" Akaashi stopped what he was going to say when he saw the unfamiliar boy.

"Who's this?" He said looking at him up and down, "Oh this is D/n boyfriend!" You shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh really?" He said getting closer to him, he began to eye him and squint his eyes.

"Babe would you stop looking at him like that?" You said as you put the food on the table.

You could tell the boy was nervous with the way Akaashi was looking at him, you giggled a little at how overprotective he was.

Akaashi turned around to get seated at the table and whispered to you, "I don't like him." He said pouting.

"Oh hush you had your first girlfriend in 1st grade." You said laughing, his eyebrows only narrowed together.

Soon enough you all sat down at the table ready to eat, you all said you gratefulness for the food and began to eat.

"Mommy, who's this boy? Is he my new brother?" Your son said innocently.

"No sweetie this is D/n boyfriend." You smiled at your son.

"Oh, can I have a boyfriend?" He said looking at you with a glisten in his eyes.

Akaashi choked on his drink when he said those words.

You giggled at your pure son, "Well if that's what your into I don't see why not." You smiled.

He only continued to eat his meal, "So B/n tell me about yourself like hobbies or activities." You said looking at him.

The boy finished his bite and said, "Well I play volleyball, I'm the setter." He said smiling.

"Oh really? Well my husband here used to play volleyball in high school and he was a setter too." You said remembering how you met Akaashi.

"So how many wins has your team made?" Akaashi said glaring at the boy.

"Well we're having our first match next week." He said getting excited.

Akaashi only went back to eating without saying anything.

After you all finished eating D/n and B/n went up to her room, you said it was fine but Akaashi didn't think the same.

"Leave the door open!" He shouted while your daughter dragged her boyfriend up to her room.

"Calm down babe, let her be." You said hugging him from behind.

"I don't trust him, not one bit." He said pouting again.

"If he breaks her heart I'll break his-" "You're not going to do anything." You laughed as you made your way to his front and started hugging him.

"Sooner or later she's going to feel what a heart break is, and i'll be there to comfort her." You said as you pecked his lips.

"You're lucky you're here, otherwise i'd rip his apart." He said wrapping his arms around you.

"What ever you say babe." You giggled.

A/n: idk if this was good enough but thank you for requesting :) if there are any mistakes im sorry because i'm currently working on my other book