osamu and atsumu🎏

Request from @user82255749
⬆️the video is up there of how you sang the song lol

Being a very popular singer it was hard enough to get everything done but having to take care of your boyfriend was a whole other level.

Atsumu was always annoyed that you didn't make time for him and always spent it with his brother Osamu since he's your manager.

He seemed to be a little distant for a while and you started to notice a couple of his sweaters were missing from his closet.

Of course since it was the Miya twin's birthday today you decided to spend the day off to celebrate with them, you went to the store and got some things they would've liked.

After what felt like hours picking out gifts you stopped by their house, "Wow there's a lot of people." You sighed seeing the bright lights and loud music playing.

Walking in the strong scent of alcohol hit you and almost made you gag, making a disgusting face you walked through the sweaty people

Getting into the kitchen you spotted Osamu standing  in front is two people, Kita and Sakusa.

"Oh Y/n you made it." He said looking behind them, "Yeah it's you're guys birthday why would I miss it." You smiled setting the gifts down and hugged him.

"Yeah thanks, I think Atsumu is upstairs." He said pointing to the staircase in the back, he instantly knew you were mostly here for Atsumu to spend quality time with him.

You gave him a quick thanks and made your way up, passing by couples making out you finally got to his room.

"Babe are you in he-" You stopped mid sentence as you see Heather your ex best friend, as she was wearing one of his sweaters as well.

Flashback: It was nearly almost time for first period to start and you were currently hanging with your boyfriend.

"Atsumu stop it you'll choke." You warned seeing him chugging down water after morning practice.

"Sorry babe." He smiled warmly, the teacher had walked in and made an announcement.

"Class today there is a new student who will be joining us today, Heather Smith" He sternly said as she walked in.

Her smiled lighted up the room as all eyes were on her, "Please be nice since she is a exchange student from America."

Heather had the bluest eyes you've ever seen and the most perfect body.

You smiled at her till your eyes forwarded to Atsumu who seemed to be eyeballing her the most, you frowned a little since he never looked at you like that.

Of course you trusted him so you didn't think anything of it but when she was assigned to sit next to him he instantly greeted her.

Osamu could see the anger in you from the corner of his eye but it wasn't his business.

Through out the school year Heather got closer to you because of Atsumu and found out you were his girlfriend.

Both of you were the best of friends that school year but after rumors of people seeing Atsumu and Heather making out in the gym club room you cut her off but stayed with Atsumu because you believed him.