Bokuto pt. 2

It's been two weeks since that day and it was sorta easy to get Bokuto out of my mind because of volleyball practice. I blocked him on all platforms of contact with me.

Kuroo and Kenma would offer to take me home once in a while, I was very grateful for them honestly. They had made this break-up easily for me to move on.

I mean it does hurt but not as much as it did before, I was walking around the street looking at stores to buy clothes from. When turning the corner I found someone who I wish I didn't see.

It was Bokuto, he had his hands in his pocket and was looking at the floor and wasn't as happy as he was.

He had noticed me and his eyes widened. "Y-y/n" He whispered, his voice was raspy like he haven't slept for days. He started walking towards me, I tried turning around but before I could run away he grabbed my wrist.

"P-please stay" He said and got on his knees not letting me go, "I-I k-know what I did w-was wrong but please" He said crying and his tears falling on the floor.

I couldn't look at him, I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. "Please Y/n I need you." He said still on the floor but his crying slowly stopped. "Bokuto let go." I said turning to him.

His eyes widened by my response. "I've moved on, you should too." His gripped weaken and I was able to pull myself away from him.

When walking away I turned back at him and saw him sobbing with his hands on his eyes.

•Bokuto's POV•

I was a complete idiots for what I did to Y/n, I screwed around with someone who actually cared for me, I lost her completely and I'm an idiot.

That day I saw her the world stopped as I saw her crying, she looked so upset and angry. I tried to call her but she didn't listen to anything I said and ran.

I tried catching up but I couldn't. I walked to Kuroo's door and waited for him, I needed to talk to him about my actions and how I could get her back.

When he finally showed up I got up quick and looked at him. He was pissed, he punched me in the face before I could say anything.

"What the hell goes through your head when you do these things Bokuto!?" He shouted at me while I was trying to regain my balance.

"Do you know how much you've hurted her?! She's completely lost without you and now you feel sorry?!" He said, he opened the door and slammed it leaving me behind. I've lost my best friend and my girlfriend that day.

I saw Y/n again it felt so good seeing her, I felt like my life was happy again. But she didn't take me back the way I thought she would, which left me even more broken.

•A week later Y/n' POV•

It's been a week know since my encounter with Bokuto, I've been hanging with Kuroo most of the week, he really helped me through this time.

"Hey Y/n do you wanna go get lunch with me?" He said as we were walking around the town. "Sure" I said smiling. I was really able to smile again, and it felt so good.

"How about that place?" He said pointing at a store that sells cakes and pastries. I nodded and we headed in the store. But turns out Bokuto was there too.

"Y/n?" Bokuto said, he had gray sweatpants and a hoodie even though it was spring. I didn't look at him instead me and Kuroo walked past him.

We started looking at cakes, but I could feel Bokuto's eyes on us the whole time. "Y/n please talk to me." He said from behind. I finally turned around and looked him in the eyes.

He had bags under his eyes from losing sleep. "Bokuto what do you want." I said to him. "Can you please forgive me?" He said with tears forming in his eyes.

I could tell he's hurt but what he did to me hurted way more. "Why should I?" I said looking to the left. "Please i'm lost without you, I can't focus on anything anymore without you." He said stepping closer.

I was hesitated at first, I couldn't let him be like this for long. He needed to focus on volleyball, plus Akaashi might keep calling me to get Bokuto in check to get him into volleyball.

"Fine, I'll forgive you but I won't take you back." I said facing him. I could tell his face lit up a little but it was still upset. "I'm fine taking that." He said slightly smiling.

"Hey Y/n I got the cake you wanted." Kuroo said as he gave me the cakes. "Hey Bokuto, how about we all hangout today." I said, I didn't want bad blood between Bokuto and Kuroo.

"Well, I'm cool with it I guess." Kuroo said facing the window. "Sure." Bokuto said smiling, it was nice seeing him smile like that.

After that we all hanged out and Bokuto explained why he had done the things he did, we soon all became friends again.

a/n yeah this was a shitty ending but it was a good one at least lol