Yamaguchi pt 3

I faced Yamaguchi in the eyes, and the feeling of awkwardness filled the air. "I was wondering if we could talk about earlier." He said with a little bit of sadness.

"Like I said I didn't mean-" "Please listen to me Y/n." He held my hands and looked at me in the eyes. "I'm in love with you, ever since I locked eyes with you the moment you stepped into this gym I knew you were the one, I want to take you on a date, i-if you want to of course." He said as the light from the moon filled the gym so I could see him tearing up a little.

"W-wait, so you're not disturbed about earlier?" I said looking at him. "Of course not!" He said shaking his head side to side slightly. "So will you go out with me?" He smirked while looking around the gym.

"Yes, I would love to." I said as I pulled him into a hug. "Aweee." I heard coming from the outside of the doors. "Keep it down Suga!" I heard Nishinoya whisper loudly.

"Guys I think they found out we're here." I heard Daichi say and walk into the gym as the others follow. "We're you guys outside the whole time?" Yamaguchi said looking a little flustered. "Tch. If we were why are we here now?" Tsukki scoffed a little while turning to the side.

"Awe my children are growing up so fast." Sugawara said while wiping fake tears. "Aw man, why did Yamaguchi have to get Y/n first?!" Nishinoya cried out as Tanaka followed.

"I think we should be proud of them." Asahi gave one of those closed eye smiles. "Aw thanks guys." I said while holding hands with Yamaguchi. "How bout we celebrate at coach Ukai's store?!" Hinata asked loudly.

"Sure thing Hinata boke." Kageyama pushed Hinata out of the gym. "Who ever gets there last has to pay for the winners food." Kageyama said "You're on!" Hinata yelled while dashing off.

"I DIDNT SAY GO YET HINATA BOKE!" He said chasing after him. We all followed slowly as me and Yamaguchi held hand and the other in front. "I love you Y/n." He said giving a slightly tight squeeze to my hand.

"I love you too Yamaguchi."

a/n: i find this ending so cute- anyways that concludes yamaguchi's part, hope y'all enjoyed :) if there are any mistakes i'm sorry