tanaka🎋pt. 1

You've always knew Tanaka had feelings for Kiyoko, it was no surprise she was perfect in every way.

Whenever you were at practice with the boys he would always look at her or try to impress her, it didn't bother you until you developed feelings for him.

It was just one of those regular days where he would talk about how pretty Kiyoko was or how she talked to him once about volleyball.

You only frowned when he would rant about her, "Why cant he talk about me like that?" You thought to yourself as he kept talking.

"Hey are you even listening?" He said tapping on your shoulder.

"Hm? Oh uh yeah." You looked looked up at him.

"Hey you can't do that! I always listen to you when you rant on about something." He whined.

"Yeah yeah whatever." You giggled a little.

"Well I better get going." You said as you were about to turn around.

"Wait! Let me walk you home." He said smiling at you.

"Uh, su-" "Tanaka! Y/n!" You heard a faint yell from the distant.

"Kiyoko-senpai!" Tanaka shouted as he saw her running towards both of you.

"Hey guys, remember we have a game tomorrow." She said as she caught up to you two.

"So make sure to be up early." She said as she was walking away.

"Of course Kiyoko-senpai!" Tanaka shouted back while he was flustered.

"Isn't she just perfect?" He smiled as he was about to turn towards you but you were gone.

"Y/n?!" He yelled as he was looking around trying to see your figure.

While he was doing that you were running into the distant towards your house, right when Kiyoko turned around you sprinted.

Tears started forming in your eyes as you ran faster and faster without knowing your surroundings.

That's when you were crossing the road and saw a bright light shining closer towards you.

It was the day of the game and you weren't there, "Hey guys have you seen Y/n anywhere?" Tanaka said as he was looking around in the gym hoping to spot you coming out of the gym closet.

"Hm, well not that I know of." Daichi said as he was trying to remember if he had seen you.

"Well I can't find her anywhere, and she's not answering her phone I also went to pick her up but nobody was home." He said frowning a little.

"That's weird she always comes here with you, maybe she went to get breakfast first." Sugawara said as he putted his shirt on.

"Maybe she'll come by later, i'm sure she'll show up eventually." Daichi said as he turned towards the other teammates.

"I hope so." Tanaka said as he threw his shirt on and was about to start stretches.

A/n: Wah wah wah! cliffhanger lol sorry but i'm listen to yagami yato's patreon about kakashi hatake and let me tell you i'm losing my shit :)