Bokuto 🦉

a/n: i have no idea what to do with this story so ima wing it lmao

Y/n: Team Nekoma

Being on the opposite team as Bokuto doesn't let me see how amazing he is in volleyball, I don't get a chance to even be with him as much due to practice.

Even though he is a little bit of a toddler sometimes, I still love him no matter what. But he's been distant recently.

Today was our 1st year anniversary and we were supposed to meet at the spot we met. But he never replied to my text or even showed up. And I'm not gonna lie it hurted a lot.

He texted me the day after saying he was busy with practice and I understood but he had always made time for me in the past.

•Few days later•

It's been a couple of days since me and Bokuto had texted and it has me worried. I would constantly after Akaashi, but he said he didn't know.

It wasn't like Bokuto to not text me, he would usually text me every second he had just to text me back fast, I got so worried about him I forgot to go grocery shopping.

As I made my way into the store I spotted a familiar owl looking male. It was Bokuto, but with some girl.
My head started to race through thoughts and scenarios. I could feel my heart shatter a little.

But I might be assuming something that isn't true. But I was wrong, my assumptions were right. He had kissed her while holding her the way he would hold me.

He smiled while kissing her, I stood in shock and felt the world slow down as I saw the sighting, every second that passed I could feel my heart shatter even more.

I wanted to stop them but I couldn't, I couldn't feel my body. I was numb, the person whom I loved the most was standing there kissing another girl who wasn't me.

My tears that I had shedded without knowing had fallen to the ground, I saw that Bokuto had noticed me and I quickly turned around and ran. He voiced called out to me but I could hear it faintly.

I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I had made it to my neighborhood near the corner of my house, I turned back to see if he was still there. But he wasn't.

I turned to see in front of me to only see Kuroo. "Y/n?" He said, his face turned from smiling to quickly concerned as he started to see me crying. "Hey, woah what happened?" He said trying to calm me down.

"I-it's B-bokuto" I struggled to make out the words as tears started to pour out of my eyes. I felt my knee had gone weak and fell but Kuroo stopped my falling.

He held me in his arms. "You're going to be okay." He said while holding me as I sobbed for what felt like hours was only minutes.

•Kuroo's POV•

I had just finished babysitting for my aunt to find Y/n on the corner of the street. I called out to her and my face instantly dropped as I saw her crying. When she said it was Bokuto I had a feeling he was probably screwing with another girl.

My blood boiled knowing he had cheated on Y/n. I would punch him right now if he were in front of me. But right now I had to take care of Y/n.

When her sobbing slowed down I took her home. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" I said while letting her go at her front door. "Y-yeah I think so, thank you Kuroo." She said forcing a smile.

"You don't need to force it." I said looking at her in the eyes. "Well I have to go." She said and with that I watched her walk into her house. I then made my way back to my place. Only to see Bokuto in front of my door.

•Y/n's POV•

After hours I had found myself hugging the bear Bokuto had won me at the fair on our 5 month anniversary. I couldn't cry anymore after letting what felt like all my tears out.

I didn't feel anything, I could only remember the imagine that replayed in my mind. Seeing him hold her so close in his arms.

My phone hasn't stopped ringing and I assumed it was Bokuto which it was. I couldn't bare to see him in the face ever again. I thought I should try and move on or distract myself.

A/n: This will be a 2 parted story lol I understand this is very sad and i'm sorry but it won't be that sad in the end :3