asahi💫

•Author's POV•
You and Asahi were known as the wholesome duo for always doing anything for anyone, or for looking mean but being a complete sweetheart once you start talking.

You two have been best friends since middle school, and also had feelings for each other since middle school.

•Y/n's POV•

"Asahi!" I shouted down the hall, "Hurry we're gonna be late!" I said after, I heard rumbling and then a quick reply "Coming!" He said.

Me and Asahi have lived together for a few months now and without me he would be late for everything.  Today was the big day. Shiratorizawa and Karasuno's match.

We quickly made it to the spot where we had to meet all the other members. "There you guys are, you two take a long time." Suga said once he spotted us.

"Sorry Suga-senpai Asahi took his time getting ready." I said catching my breathe. My eyes turned to Asahi who had caught up with me a few seconds later.

We all finally made it to the stadium and I took my seat where the Karasuno stans were. Many people didn't show enough spirit until Tanaka's sister started yelling at them and getting them into the game.

•After the game•

(Spoilers if you haven't seen the match)

We won! I quickly made my way down to give the whole team a hug. "You guys were amazing!" I shouted as I hugged Daichi and then Suga

"No need to praise us Y/n" Daichi said. I turned to Asahi who seemed a little nervous. Suga gave him a nudge to come closer to me.

I tilted my head in confusion, "Asahi? Is something wrong?" I said looking at him. "W-well, um I made a promise if we didn't win the game I wouldn't say anything but..." He said.

"But?" I repeated. "Y/n-chan will you go out with me?!" He said loudly so I could hear, he had his eyes closed with a expression like someone was going to hit him.

I felt heat rising up into my cheeks. "U-um y-yes." I said nervously, I saw Asahi lift his head up and his eyes sparkled a little. He then came towards me and hugged me tightly.

Without hesitation I hugged back, "Awe looks at my children growing up." Suga said tearing up, "Ahem, our children." Daichi said as he put his arm around Suga.

A/n: honestly I feel like these endings are kinda similar in a way, but oh well hope you liked it.