terushima👅 pt. 3

It had been weeks since the incident happened, for countless times Terushima had tried to talk to you but you always gotten away.

You focused on studying more than anything now, there were some times where Terushima didn't come to class but you didn't care anymore.

But whenever he did show up, he would be wearing a hoodie and have his head down.

Sometimes you had the urge to talk to him and make sure he was okay but, something inside you didn't want to let him have his way.

"Y/n?" A voice said from behind you, you were studying in the library once again.

"Can we talk...please." The voice said again, you didn't want to but you weren't having a good day either so you gave in.

You turned to face him but were shocked when you saw the sight ahead of you, he had bags under his eyes and his hair was messy.

"What is it?" You said with a stubborn tone.

His face lit up once he heard your voice, to him just hearing your voice made him feel better.

"Um..I know i'm not in the position to talk to you but...can we try again?" He said as he took a step towards you.

"What do you mean try again?" You asked him.

"I was wondering if we could go on a dat-" "No." You cut him off, you started packing your things and headed to the door.

You thought he wanted to try to regain your trust but you were too quick to assume, "The hell is wrong with him?!" You thought as you packed your thingss

Terushima realized that you were leaving and panicked but before you could leave you felt a grip on your hand.

"Y/n please.." He said as tears slipped from his eyes, you didn't look at him but looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry Terushima but we're done, both relationship wise and friendship wise." You said, he let his guard down and you slipped away from his grip.

You left him there crying and narrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you Y/n, I want to change for you" He thought to himself before walking out of the library.

You made your way to the entrance of the school and looked back to see if he was following you, and to your surprise he wasn't.

And with that you made it home without him with you, you were angry at him for wanting to date you again.

But a part of you wanted to, but you remember what made you two this way.

Before you knew it you slept fine without the thought of him.

You woke up feeling like yesterday was only a few seconds ago, you groaned while getting ready for school and headed off.

Once you made it there you saw that the principal was on a stage about to make an announcement.

"Can I please have your attention!" He said to quiet down everyone.

You quickly made your way towards the crowd and wait for what he had to say.

"As you know we are going to have exams next week so I hope you all stu-" "Can everyone hear me!" Someone had cut off the principal during the announcement.

You looked up and saw it was Terushima, his hair was nicely down and he didn't have a hoodie on.

"Y/n? Are you here?!" He shouted into the mic, he looked in the crowd for you while you were blushing a bright red tone.

Once he spotted you he spoke again, "I know we're not on good terms but please! I...I..I love you!" He said as looked into your eyes.

Everyone then looked at you waiting for you to respond, you looked on the ground with embarrassment.

"Mr. Yūji! You now have detention!" The principal said once he got the mic away from him.

Terushima quickly got off the stage and made his way to you, but before he could you ran away.

Before you knew it you had ran all the way to the spot where you and Terushima met, it was under the tree.

You stopped as you were catching your breathe, you didn't know what was happening.

"Why would he do this?" You thought to yourself.

It felt as you were in a romance movie or book(wink wink)

But when you looked up it was Terushima, once he got closer to you he spoke again.

"Do you love me back Y/n?"

A/n: Well ima let you guys decide, will you accept his love or will you reject him?