꧁𝑁𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑗𝑛𝑜𝑦𝑎꧂

A/N: i used the generator again hehe

Y/n: 2nd year
Nishinoya: 2nd year

•Y/n POV•
While being a 2nd year in Karasuno I've haven't experienced love yet, till i met the boy with two streaks of blonde. I would always see him walking around the halls or even see him in classes I had to drop by to give the teacher something.

I always noticed his two strikes of blond in that field of black hair, it always stood out to me. Even though we've never talked before I still have this weird connection to him. Everytime I saw him I would see this sparkle in his eyes that caught me off guard.

"Um y/n are you okay? you're spacing out again." One of my classmates asked. "Oh sorry, Im fine just thinking about something." I replied. "Don't space out too much you get me worried." My classmate said with a concerned face. "I will don't worry." I smiled.

•Nishinoya's POV•
I had to drop by another class to get some paper works for my teacher, While walking into the room I was going to ask the teacher for the papers but someone caught me off guard. "Um y/n are you okay? you're spacing out again." "Oh sorry, Im fine just thinking about something." "Don't space out too much you get me worried." "I will don't worry."

The girl spacing out was beautiful, with the sun set coming from the window and hitting her face with the light. I couldn't imagine anything more beautiful. "Did you need something Nishinoya?" I looked up and saw the teacher, "Oh yeah I need the papers that were brought in here earlier." I said. "I'll give them to you in just a moment."

I couldn't get my gaze off of her, she was too pretty to look away from. She caught me looking at her so I looked away only to find myself blushing.

•Y/n POV•
I didn't notice the cute boy that had walked into the room, I caught him looking at me but he turned his head as he saw me. I didn't know what came over me but I couldn't keep my eyes off him, every detail on him made me want to look at him more.

"Here's your papers Nishinoya, I hope there's nothing missing but if there is just let me know." I heard my home room teacher say. "Sure thing" I heard the boy say, and after those words he left.

"Nishinoya, that's his name" I thought to myself.

A/N: hai there this is kinda short and this is also going to be a parted story hehe so I hope y'all don't mind :)