꧁𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑢꧂

Y/n: 2nd year
Shirabu: 2nd year

I've attended Shiratorizawa for 2 years now and my cousin Tooru Oikawa keeps lecturing me about going there still. Him and the ace of Shiratorizawa known as Wakatoshi Ushijima didn't have a good connection.

I started being the manger for the boys volleyball team last year since I didn't join any clubs. Well I wouldn't say I wanted to be the manger at first it was more like I didn't really have a choice. Some of the members kinda wanted me to joined cause they thought I was cute.

Don't get me wrong, they're all cute but I thought Shirabu is the cutest out of everyone in the team. But dating him would only distract him from focusing on practice, so I keep my feelings about the team members to myself.

•After practice•

"Y/nnnnnnnn!!!" I heard a loud voice call my name. "Yes Tendou?" I responded, "Let me walk you home, okay?" He asked while walking towards me. "Sure" I smiled at him.

While walking out of the gym and making our way to the gates Tendou asked me a question I never expected him to ask. "So do you like anyone in our team?" He asked with a grinning smile. "U-um of course not that's weird, we're like family."

"Whatever you say Y/n but I see the way you look at Shirabu." He said while putting his arm around my shoulder. "I-I don't know what you mean." I said while looking away. "I'll know if you don't like Shirabu if you kiss me, but if you do you'll reject." He said while turning my head to face him and almost closing the space between our faces.

As he came closer he stopped when our faces were only centimeters away and we'd had stopped at the entrance of the school. "So what will be your answer Y/n?" He whispered. "I-I can't" I said while turning away getting flustered. "Awww I wanted a kiss from Y/n senpai!!" He whined. "Oh well guess that means you like Shirabu." He said while looking away.

"Fine I do but you can't tell anyone especially Shirabu or Ill quit being the manger." I said while facing him. "Oh come on Y/n we both know that would never happen." He said while facing back at me.

After Tendou dropped me off I headed inside and went to bed and laid there thinking about what almost happened. "Oh well guess that means you like Shirabu" Those words kept running across my mind, "Looks like I do like you Shirabu." I sighed out.

•The next day•

The day went by faster than I thought it would. After the bell had rang I headed straight to the gym for practice. "Oh Shirabu how come you're here early?" I asked while seeing him in the front of the gym. "I actually came here to see if you had time to talk." He said while looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked while looking away.

•Shirabu's POV•

"Shirabuuuuu!" I heard Tendou yell out my name. "Yes Tendou?" I asked while looking at his direction. "You know me and Y/n senpai almost kissed yesterday?" He told me with a grin on his face. It made my blood boil because he knew I had feelings for Y/n he's the only person I've told.

"Is that so?" I asked while walking towards his with my fist clenched. "Yeah but she rejected me and told me that she liked you." He said while making a pouty face. I stopped in my tracks "What?" I asked while releasing my fist.

"Yeah she was serious about it too you know, you should go get her before she changes her mind and comes back to me." He whispered in my ear knowing it would make me go to her. After the bell rang I went straight to the gym and waited for her.

•Y/n's POV•

"What is it?" I asked looking away. "Would you want to go out with me?" He said, I turned to face him. "L-like as in a d-date?" I asked being confused. "If that's okay with you of course." He said while rubbing the back of his neck and looking away.

"I'd be happy to go on a date." I said blushing. "Wait really?" He said surprised. "Yeah." I said smiling, "Well looks like it's a date." He said smiling back at me. "Bravo! Bravo!" Tendou said while clapping and the whole team behind him.

Me and Shirabu looked at the team and blushed. "Wait were you behind all of this Tendou?" I asked. "You bet ya." He said with a wink, "I hate you but I love you." I said while facing him.

"Ah I love you too Y/n senpai!" He said hugging me. "Yeah yeah yeah, now lets go and get started with practice before the coaches get here." They all nodded in agreement. I looked at Shirabu and smiled, and he smiled back at me.

A/n: This story is not a parted series so that means I don't have to work a lot more :) I hope y'all enjoyed hehe