sasuka🦠

While working during the volleyball training camps, I thought it would be such a drag(Naruto reference) and it was but a certain someone made it better.

•Hours before trainers arrive•

"Y/n! Is everything ready?" The coach shouted towards me. "Yes sir!" I shouted back after putting up the last net. "I better get paid for this" I thought to myself.

Some time has passed and I haven't seen anyone arrive yet, right after I finished looking around I heard sneakers coming from outside the door.

"I wonder who that might be" I thought to myself, O turned towards the door as it opened and spotted a average height male who had two beauty marks on his forehead and was wearing a black mask.

"Woah- I didn't know someone could be so fine" I said to myself. "What was that?" I looked up to see the male standing in front of me "N-nothing" I said blushing out of embarrassment.

He proceeded to keep walking, "You dumbass" I thought to myself, and face palmed myself. A few others started arriving too, some faces i've seen and some new ones.

•After training•

I started handing out water bottles to everyone, they all said their thank you's and then there was him "Here you go" I said handing it to him, "Thanks" He said taking the water bottle from my hand but our fingers touched and I felt a little connection with him for a moment.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out later?" He said, "W-what?" I said confused, "It's okay if you don't want to, I won't for-" "Yes" I cut him off, "Well then i'll see you at the front doors." He said as he walked off and gave a wink.

I felt my heart race a little, "Does he actual want to hang out?" I thought to myself.

•Time passes•

I waited at the front for him and some time passed but he didn't show up, "Maybe he set me up" I thought. I waited a little more but he didn't show up.

A/n: eh sorry for cutting it here but it'll get better i swear lol hope you enjoyed :P