tendou💕 pt. 1

You attended Shiratorizawa as a 3rd year, you didn't have many friends besides your classmates.

Mostly you would skip class since you already knew what the teacher would be teaching, but one day as you're skipping you bump into a tall red head.

"Ah~ i'm sorry." You apologized as you bowed down.

"Don't worry about it." Said the person you bumped into.

You looked up from the ground and saw a tall male with red hair.

"I'm sorry again! I'll look where i'm going." You said.

"Don't worry about it!" He said with a wide smile.

"So what's your name?" He said tilting his head a little.

"U-um my names Y/n L/n" You said shyly.

"Wah~ what a beautiful name L/n-chan~ my name is Tendou Satori." He said ruffling your hair.

You blushed a little as he made contact with your hair.

"So what are you doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He asked with a confused look.

"Well- Satori-senpai i'm going to use to bathroom." You lied so he wouldn't question you.

"I see~ but the bathroom is down that way." He said as he was pointing behind you.

"W-well I got lost but I know now thank you!" You said as you turned back around.

"You can call me Tendou." He said smiling which made you turn back around in shock.

"R-really?" You said in confusion.

"Yeah, I know this may be weird L/n-chan but are you free after school?" He said while getting closer to you.

You didn't have any plans after school so why not?

"Yes I am Tendou-senpai." You said with a cheeky smile.

"Ah~ perfect meet me at the gym then." He said while turning around and waving goodbye.

You waved back of course, but you didn't know why he could want to hang out with you.

Class went by quickly and as the last bell rang you got up faster than anyone.

As you were walking to the gym you saw the same red head.

"Tendou-senpi!" You shouted so he could hear you.

"L/n-chan~" He said once you got closer.

"So what are we doing?" You asked since you didn't really know why he wanted to hang out.

"How about we go to the park" He said while patting your head.

"S-sure." You said as you got embarrassed.

"Great! Is it okay if I call you by your first name?" He said tilting his head.

You only nodded in response, you didn't want him to know you were blushing.

"Then let's go!~" He said while pointing ahead of him.

You giggled at his excitement.

A/n: heyo~ these is going to have a part two so stick around for that ;)