kageyama🧃pt. 3

Days have passed since Kageyama was diagnosed with Hanahkai disease.

The moment he had it he broke things off with his wife and she left with the kids to stay at her parents house, and now in the house where his family used to be was Kageyama alone.

Without noticing the door had opened, "Kageyama are you there?" The distant voice called out.

He didn't respond but instead just sat there on the couch, without looking up the voice he had heard was closer.

The voice sighed and tapped him on the shoulder, "Kageyama come on, you need to go out at some point of time." The voice was recognized as Sugawara.

"I don't want to." Kageyama said in a raspy voice, he waited till his time was up but he didn't want to wait any longer.

"Kageyama Y/n wouldn't-" "She's dead!" Kageyama cut him off, "I'd rather die and be with her." He said tears running down his face.

"What do you mean?" Suga said concerned, like it was on point Kageyama coughed up flowers with blood.

Suga's eyes widened noticing the young male coughing, "Y-you have.." He never finished his sentence since he already knew the answer.

"Can you leave me alone now?" Kageyama said harshly, Suga's mouth parted but nothing came out.

Instead he left and closed the door quietly, Kageyama then got up and went to his room.

The coughing had became unstoppable but he still managed to get there, he laid down and that's went his eyes slowly started to close till everything went black.

"Kageyama! Kageyama!" He heard his name being called but he didn't know from who, his eyes slowly opened to see Hinata crying onto his chest.

"Don't leave! You...you dumbass!" He shouted but it was mumbled.

Daichi grabbed Hinata's shoulder and backed him away, "What the hell?" Kageyama spoke but nobody responded back to him.

He got up and felt like he was weightless, he looked behind and under him was his own body lifeless.

His eyes widened as he saw the sight of him dead.

Getting up from the casket he looked at everyone who was crying or putting their heads down, then he noticed the girl sitting with flowing h/c (hair color) hair.

"Y-y/n?" He stuttered seeing you in a black dress, "Welcome to the afterlife." You smiled as tears flowed down your cheeks.

You got up and walked towards him, your pace picked up till you ran into his arms.

"You idiot, why did you die." You cried into his chest,  Kageyama quickly embraced you into a tight hug as tears were also streaming down his face.

"I-is t-this really you?" He asked not answering your question, he stroked your hair feeling your warmth again.

You smiled as you two hugged, "I'm glad I have you back." You whispered.

Kageyama placed two fingers under your chin and placed a kiss on you.

His heart fluttered feeling your soft lips that he always remembered, "I love you." He spoke releasing from the kiss.

Bonus: Months have passed and you two watched as the whole team grew old together, you would point out things that they would do and Kageyama laughed.

"Noya and Tanaka will never change." You giggled while his arms were wrapped around your waist staring at the two nut balls (noya and tanaka)rolling on the beach.

"Just like you." He said kissing your cheek, "Hey...Y/n can ghost..ya know have-" "Shhh now is not the time." You said turning red.

He only chuckled and you laughed right after.

A/n *y/n and kageyama smiling and hugging*
*the rest of the team crying over kageyama death*