sasuka🦠pt. 2

As I was making my way out I saw a familiar curly haired boy, it was him. He was hanging out with some boys that were in the training camp and they were talking about something or should I say someone.

"Yeah I totally set her up, I mean I kinda feel bad but I don't really care." I heard him laugh out, I couldn't take  it anymore. "You're a real asshole you know." I said walking past them.

I looked over my shoulder and saw him shocked, "W-wait come back I can explain." He said following me trying to hold me back, "No need to, what you did explains enough." I said turning back and walking faster.

I walked far enough for him to not catch up with me, and finally made it back to my apartment and thought about the whole situation. "Such a dick" I thought to myself, soon enough I finished my nightly routine and started getting ready for bed.

"Another day with that asshole" I thought before falling asleep.

•Next day•

I came in early so I wouldn't bump into him, I started washing the water bottles and the jerseys after putting my stuff away. Before I knew it everything was done and I was able to relax for a few minutes before they show up.

They started showing up one by one, but for some reason he showed up lastly. He didn't look very well and had bags under his eyes even though he had a mask on.

I didn't bother looking his way, but I could feel his eyes on me the whole time.

•After training•

After giving out the water bottles there was one more person, "Hey..." I heard a males voice. "Did you need something?" I said not turning to his direction. "Can we please talk? I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"What is it." I said finally turning towards him. He had tears forming in his eyes and looked so gloomy. "I'm sorry about the other day." He said looking down.

"I know what I did was a dick move but I swear I didn't mean to." He added. I looked at him for a couple seconds thinking of a response, "I'll forgive you if you take me on a date." I said looking away so he couldn't see me blushing.

"W-wait what...really?!" He said looking up, I turned towards him after letting my blushing cool down a little. "If you don't want me to forgive you just say no." I said making sure he wanted to.

"I'll take you on a date" He said as his eye lighted up.
"My names Kiyoomi Sakusa." He said holding his hand out.

"My names Y/n L/n" I said shaking it.

A/n: shitty ending but bare with it :P