Kenma

a/n: the title isn't the same as the other but bare with me lol
y/n: 2nd year
kenna: 2nd year

It was my second year at Nekoma High School and I still haven't had anyone to consider as my "friend". I personally didn't think having friends was all that fun I mean yeah you'll have someone to rely on but do you really?

It wasn't easy finding or making friends the first year I was here, but it changed when I met Kenma Kozume. He'd make my life worth it sometimes even the slightest sigh or glare from him makes my heart melt.

Even if his best friend Tetsurō Kuroo ruins the moment. He manages to make me feel safe and comfortable, "Oi! Well isn't it my favorite 2nd years haha." Me and Kenma heard Kuroo shouting as we were walking to the train station, "Oh hey Kuroo." I heard Kenma say without looking up from his gameboy.

"So you two are heading home too?" Kuroo questioned as he got closer to us. "Yeah, are you joining us?" I asked while looking up at him. "Well of course I am, I need to protect you guys from danger." He said as he puts his arm around me.

"Now let's go." He said as we all got onto the train. "So how's my sweet princess doing?" Kuroo said getting closer to me. "First off i'm not your princess and second it was nice since I had Kenma to company me." I said while looking at Kuroo.

"Oh really?" He said lifting my chin up with his fingers and feeling his hot breathe on my face. As we made it to the next stop I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulled me off the train. To my surprise it was Kenma.

"K-kenma where are we going?" I asked while getting dragged a little by him. He then pushed me up against the nearest wall. And behind him I saw Kuroo still on the train in shock.

"I don't want him near you like that again" I heard Kenma muttered under his breath while looking down. "What are y-you talking a-about?" I said closing my eyes. "Look at me" He said . And with those words I looked at him.

He had lust and anger in his eyes. He looked so pissed and was being possessive of me. "I love you Y/n I've always loved you since the day we met, since the day I laid eyes on you. I knew you were the one for me and I'm not letting Kuroo take something I want." And with those words his lips locked with mine.

I was shocked but then again relieved. I've had feelings for him but never had the courage to tell him anything, even when we're alone. After his lips left mine his eyes looked at me. "Be mine Y/n." And without hesitation. "Of course Kenma." And with that we started dating.

After telling Kuroo what happened over text he was surely shocked and didn't expect Kenma to have the balls to do such a thing. Kenma took me home after what had happen just so I'd be safe. "Well I'll see you tomorrow?" I said while stepping up to my house.

"Yeah of course, I'll see you then cutie." He pecked my lips and watches me walk into my house. And with that we had been together since then.....

a/n: sigh i feel like kenma has this really freaky side but doesn't show it cause like you know what they say "the quiet ones are always the freakiest" lol my opinion but eh