Goshiki pt. 2

Me and Goshiki stared up at Shirabu who seemed upset but didn't show any expression. "S-shirabu? you live here?" Goshiki nervously asked without making contact with my brother.

"Of course I live here, I didn't just walk in here you baka! Now what are you doing here." He said crossing his arms while looking at me and Goshiki for answers.

"He was just over to help me with school work." I said quietly so things don't get more heated. "Well is you and him being all over each other school work Y/n?" He then uncrossed his arms and put his fingers on the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Look I don't have a problem with this, but if you're doing to be all over my sister Goshiki, at least ask for permission." He said while placing both arms on his hips. "Y-yes sir." Goshiki then sitter straight up and looked him in the eyes.

"Well I'm going to just take your charger and leave." He took my charger that was laying on my bed and left but not closing the door completely shut. "Look Y/n im sorry for having him lecture you like that." He put his hand on top of mine and rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand.

"It's okay Goshiki, you don't have to apologize. Shirabu has always been a pain in the ass." I said looking into his eyes and smiled.

"How about we start off fresh and I take you out on a date tomorrow?" He said blushing slightly. "I think that's a great idea." I said and pecked him on the lips. We then contained on our work.

a/n: yes this is very short i know but it's the best i'll do for now anyways lol yamaguchi pt 3 coming next