tsukishima🧂pt. 1

You were recently expelled from Nekoma because you kept fighting, you decided to pay a little someone a visit in your next high school.

As you were making your way to the gym with your application in your hand you had bumped into a figure.

"Sorry" You said, you had a bad attitude but that doesn't mean you needed to be impolite.

"Is that a volleyball application?" The male said, that comment made you look up and you saw three males who seemed a little older than you.

"Oh uh yeah, do you happen to know where the volleyball team is?" You asked looking at all three of them for answers.

"We'll you're in luck, you're looking at some of them right now." One of them with gray sliver hair smiled.

"Oh, so would you take this?" You asked handing them the paper.

"Of course, you can come with us we're actually heading to the gym right now." The third taller male said.

You only nodded in response and followed the males towards the gym, "Hey guys sorry we're late but we wanted to introduce the newest member of the team." The male with short dark hair said.

Everyone's eyes were now focused on the door waiting for the new member to show up, you shyly peeked your head through the door.

There were two males who were very excited, they rushed over to you and observed you.

You were taken back a little at the males who were interested in you, "You're very pretty!" The one with a blond streak said.

"What year are you?!" The buzzed hair cut guy said, "I'm actually a first year." You said a little quietly.

After saying those words they fainted, hearing your voice was like hearing an angel to them.

You giggled and looked up, you saw the person you expected to see.

Kei Tsukishima.

A smirk grew on your face as you saw the tall beam pole, you looked him in the eyes as he was shocked to see you.

Back story was you had put your whole heart into the relationship you two had, no matter what you did he wouldn't notice.

That's when you realized you were wasting your time and left him, after that event you both never made contact ever again.

And now here you two are looking at each other, "So how about you introduce yourself." The male with the short hair said again.

"Well my name is Y/n L/n, and I transferred from Nekoma." You said straightening your posture.

As you said those words the others had introduced themselves, till it was Tsukishima's turn.

He refused to say a thing to you, "Tsukishima, introduce yourself." The captain said which you later on found out it was Daichi.

"Tch, I rather not." He said turning away to continue to practice, "Still stubborn as ever" You thought to yourself.

"Sorry about him, he's a little salty sometime." Sugawara said, "It's fine." You smiled at him.

As practice began you changed out of your uniform and into shorts and a shirt that hugged your body perfectly.

You walked out and felt people staring at you, before making it on the court you tied your hair back.

Getting into position you were ready for anything, your position was middle blocker since you were tall but not too tall.

The orange haired boy was on the other side of the court getting ready to spike the ball, right as he hitted the ball it was blocked by a hand and right back onto his side of the court.

As you jumped blocking the ball on the way down you smirked at Tsukishima who was in shock that you blocked Hinata.

Everyone gasped at your skill for just being a first year and on your first day, after the whistle blew everyone gathered around you.

"Wow Y/n that was amazing!" Hinata said as he made his way onto your side, "Thank you." You smiled at him.

As everyone was complimenting you, you saw the salty fry standing far away from you.

"Excuse me for a sec." You said as you pushed past them and they continued to talk.

"Well if it isn't Tsukishima." You said as you got closer to him and crossed your arms.

"What do you want now pipsqueak" He said glancing down at you, "Awe is someone upset?" You fake pouted at him.

"I'm not." He said pushing his glasses up, "Whatever you say." You laughed a little.

After practice everyone was pretty exhausted and started to head home, as you were walking down the hill you heard someone call your name.

"Y/n, wait up!"....

A/n: heyo~ theres going to be a pt 2 lol also thank you @kuro_no_keiyakusha for the idea <3