sugawara✨

After moving from Japan for 4 years to focus on school in America, I never really had a love life due to me focusing on school. But there was this one guy from my high school who made me remember him,

Sugawara Koushi.

4 years ago•

"Y/n can we talk."
"Yeah of course what's up?"
"It's about us...I don't think this can work."
"W-what do you mean?!"
"You're going to another school all the way in America and I don't think our relationship can still happen if we're so far apart."

•Present day•

"Mom ill be fine, oh shoot i'll have to call you back my plane is about to board bye." I said before hanging up the phone. "You got this Y/n you can do it, it's only been 4 years." I said to myself.

I boarded the plane and took a nap due to it being a long flight to Japan.

•After landing•

I waited for my friend to pick me up so we could head to her apartment. "Y/n over here!" I heard a similar voice call out to me. I followed the voice and saw one of my besties from high school.

"Michimiya!" I said running towards here. We both hugged each other tightly, I mean it has been 4 years. After we finished hugging I saw a male figure next to her.

"Daichi?" I said with confusion. "Oh my god is it really you?!" I said "You bet Y/n" He said as he gave me a little hug. "What are you doing here?" I said.

He showed me his ring finger and there was a sliver ring. I was confused till reality hit me. "No way..." I turned to Michimiya who had also put up her ring finger.

"AGHHH MY BESTIE GOT MARRIED!!" I screamed that the whole airport probably heard. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I said slightly hitting Michimiya.

"Hehe we wanted to surprise you." She said while scratching the back of her neck. "Anyways let's get going." Daichi said after.

We headed to her apartment to which my surprise was huge. "Woah y'all really live here?" I said shocked and looking around the big living room.

"Well since both of us work we were able to afford this apartment." Daichi said as he was resting his arm around Michimiya's waist.

"Your room should be upstairs, down the hall to the right." He said after. "Thanks again you guy it means a lot." I said, they just smiled back as a response.

After finishing unpacking my stuff I heard Michimiya calling me from downstairs . "What's up?" I said as I made my way down. "So me and Daichi were wonder, why don't we have a get-together party?" She said

"Hmm I mean I don't see the problem with it, Who's going to be there?" I said a little excited. "Well some of Michimiya volleyball club members and...the whole boys volleyball club." Daichi said

"T-the whole volleyball club? Meaning that...he will be there?" I said a little nervously. "Yeah, he will be there." He said

Now that I think about, I haven't seen Sugawara in 4 years. After we broke up we never contacted each other, "Well, I mean it's been a couple of years, we're adults now there shouldn't be anything weird anymore." I said confidently but in reality I wasn't that confident seeing him again.

•Night of the party•

While Daichi and Michimiya were getting the food ready I decided to get ready myself. I chose a long (color) dress that had a leg slit, I left my hair the way it was and wore (color) heels.