terushima👅pt. 2

You bolted out and made your way to the back of the school so nobody could see you.

The anger in you felt stronger each time you hear Terushima's name, you didn't want to cry but instead you wanted to scream.

But since you were on school grounds screaming would make people either think you were crazy or you were being harassed.

So instead you sat down thinking of ways to avoid him while he was running around the whole school shouting your name.

He didn't care if people looked at him, he just wanted to find you and explain everything.

But deep down inside him made him think you would never forgive him since you were always so stubborn, but that didn't stop him.

"Y/n!" He shouted once he made it outside, "Please! Where are you?!" He had made it to the back of the school and saw you sitting there with your head on your knees.

"Y-y/n?" He whispered once he got closer to you, he put his hand on your shoulder but you immediately took his hand off.

"Don't touch me." You said with a sharp tone, you didn't bother to even look at him.

"Please Y/n let me expla-" "Your actions explained enough you bastard!" You cut him off before he could even finish.

"I know what I did was wrong but please..." He couldn't bare to see you like this, he felt his heart clenched "What the hell is this feeling?" He thought to himself.

It felt like his heart had shattered or someone had grabbed it and tried to burst it, he wanted the feeling to go away but it just wouldn't.

"I regret everything with you." You spoke to break the silence.

"W-what?" He said confused but still knew what you were going to say.

"Don't ever talk to me or come near me. Ever. Again." You said while getting up and leaving him.

And with that you left him there all by himself feeling guilt.

A/n: should i make a pt. 3 👀 also THANK YOU FOR 10K VIEWS KENDDKDNDB