Lev 🍙

Y/n: second year
Lev: first year

I was given an assignment to give the new student a tour of our school, turns out he was part Russian so that was pretty cool.

While making my way into the main entrance of the school I noticed a very tall gray headed boy. He looked like a giant from a far but he's even taller when you get closer.

I got to the teachers lounge and waited for the new student to come in so I could give the tour. It has been 5 minutes already and he hasn't shown up.

"that's weird, where could he be?" I thought to myself. I heard the door open when I was doing some paper work for class, "Sorry i'm late I got lost on the way here." The student said.

"It's fine, it happens to most people." I said back, when I lifted my head I saw the same familiar gray hair. "I'm ready for the tour!" He kinda shouted.

"Oh yeah follow me." I got up and started walking towards the door. As I was about to open the door he said "Oh! I never got your name." I turned around and saw him smiling.

When you get up close to him, he's actually really handsome. I felt heat come up to my cheeks since I was so close to him. "M-my name's Y/n L/n" I stuttered.

"That's a very pretty name, my names Lev!" He said while giving those close eyed smiles. "We should get going." I said turning to the door and opening it.

•After the tour•

Lev kept flirting with me while walking around the school, when ever I turned my back I could feel his eyes watching me. "If you have any questions you can find me at-" "Are you single by chance?" He cut me off mid sentence. "U-um yeah" I said as my cheeks turned red.

"How about a date then?" He said. "W-well I guess so." I turned to face the wall. "Really?! Great i'll pick you up after school." He smiled and kissed my cheek while leaving to room to get to class.

I felt my cheeks get even more heated. During class all I could think about was Lev.

A/n: this was very simple but still cute, sorry for not being active ;-; oh well till next time :D