100k pt. 4

Heyo~ sorry for not updating lol i'm taking final exams this week and next week so ;-; anyways enjoy!

Tanaka😩: Tanaka was brutally obsessed with Kiyoko or any girl who showed interest in him. As for you, you were only a friend.

"Y/n!" Tanaka shouted through the hallway. Turning around you see him sprint towards you. "Kiyoko waved at me!" He bounced up and down.

"Oh cool." You smirked closing your locker, "What's next? She kisses you?" You snickered not looking where you were going.

"Shut up!" Tanaka whispered. You continued to laugh until you bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." You said looking up to the tall figure.

"It's fine." They smiled looking down at you. You felt yourself blush a little seeing how good looking the person is.

"Hey aren't you in my english class?" They spoke again smiling. Butterflies formed in your stomach hearing their voice.

"Oh yeah." You giggled lightly. Tanaka stood there dumbfounded and a little wave of jealously waved over him.

"Cmon Y/n let's go." Tanaka said loudly to get your attention, he then stood in front of them and stood up straight.

"Back off." He growled. They didn't really looked intimated. "Sorry." They said giving a closed eye smiled and walked away.

"Hey! What the hell they were attractive!" You whisper shouted and slapped his bicep. "I'm just protecting you." He said patting your head.

"God you're so annoying." You playfully laughed while walking to class.

Weeks went by and you had gotten closer to them. You two had some things in common, slowly you drifted from Tanaka since you thought he was obsessed with Kiyoko.

Walking with them you both heard a faint shout. "Y/n!!" You heard in the distance. Standing there confused Tanaka then came into the view.

"Let's go out!" He shouted holding a rose. "What?!" You shockingly shouted. "Oop-" You heard them say next to you.

Tanaka then came up to you and hugged you by the waist. "Be mine." He whispered seductively, your eyes went wide at the sudden change in Tanaka.

"Um- yeah sure." You giggled looking up at him. "Ha! They're mine." He said flipping off the attractive person.

"Tanaka!" You shouted slapping the back of his head.

Noya⚡️: You were always a shy person and didn't have a lot of friends. Of course you would answer questions in class but it was rare.

There was one person who you admired though. Noya. He was always full of energy and never stopped talking.

You always wanted to be like him and make people laugh but you couldn't. There were times where you wanted to go up to him but you were too shy.

"Y/n!" You heard a faint noise, standing up from your chair and walked towards your door.

"Noya?" You shockingly said, his eyes twinkled with energy. "You're in my class right! Come to a party with me!" He said bouncing up and down.

"O-Oh im sorry but I have to study." You nervously said rocking back and forth on your heel. "Oh well, can I study with you then?" He smiled and titled his head.

You were even more shock that Noya wanted to spend his Friday night with you. He was always a party animal and him not going to a party was just strange.

"Hey cool gaming set up!" He said admiring your pc, "Oh uh thanks, you can come in I guess." You moved to the side to let him in.

As he walked in you could smell his cologne. He sat on your bed as you went back to your desk, "So what are you studying for anyways?" He went to side to side.

"Math test." You said writing down an equation. You felt a little awkward that he was just sitting there staring at you.

Turning around you saw him blush and smile at you. "So why did you want to stay with me tonight?" You asked, "Well my room mate is bringing some people over and I didn't have anyone to stay with so I was wondering if I could stay with you." He chuckled while scratching the back of his neck.

Your face brighten up just imaging some events in your head. Looking at the clock you saw it was already 12.

"Uh you can use my shower if you want." You said standing up and grabbed him a towel. He thanked you and started to head to your bathroom.

After waiting for a while he came out, you pointed your eyes towards him and saw him with a towel around his waist.

"Hey so I didn't bring any clothes, mind if I sleep in my boxers?" He asked as you blushed seeing his V-line.

You nodded your head and proceeded to get ready for bed. While snuggling up in your bed you felt the bed sink next to you.

Looking next to you, you see Noya next to you. Your eyes widened seeing how close he was. "Can I um cuddle you?" He said looking into your eyes as the moonlight shined threw your window.

You hesitated for a little till you nodded. Noya wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. His head snuggled into your neck.

"Is this okay?" He asked as you two were finally comfortable. "Yeah." You smiled looking down at him seeing him rest easily.

(don't really want this to be long so ima end it there lol)

Kiyoko🌸: You and Kiyoko were very big rivals, you two were the most popular third years.

Of course you two would glare at each other but you were kinda attracted to Kiyoko. You were confused on your feelings on why you had developed feelings for her but you decided to just keep it a secret.

"Kiyoko and Y/n please see me in the office." You both heard the principal demand. You both got up and followed them.

"Apparently we have a new student today and since you two are the top of your classes I would like you both to give them a tour." They smiled.

You and Kiyoko looked at each other in disgusted but gave in. Sooner or later you both showed the new student around and they seemed to be fine on going on their own.

"Y/n can I talk to you." Kiyoko said calmly and brushed a piece of her hair out of her face. You nodded and waited for her to speak.

"I know we're rivals and all but...over a couple weeks I've seem to have feelings for you." She fiddled with her fingers a little before looking up at you.

Of course you were shocked but glad at the same time. You gulped and responded to her. "I uh feel the same way I guess." You nervously said as your blush grew.

Kiyoko took your hand and pulled you close to her. You both locked eyes till she moved closer to your lips.

Before you knew it both of your lips connected, her lips were plumped and soft. You could tell she had cherry chapstick on(katy perry reference).

You both pulled away and smiled at each other, "Who would've thought we could be in each other's interest." She giggled while kissing your cheek.

A/n: Jesus- i have updated this since january IM SO SORRY LSJHDJS anyways i'll stop this series till 200k and it'll be a different school too :) anyways thanks for reading <3