asahi 🧍🏻‍♀️

thank you @GalaxyGirlGamer22 also were almost at 100k OAJSJDJD i don't understand why y'all read my crap T-T but thank you :)

You and Asahi were known for being a power couple, you two would make each other smile and laugh.

Although he seemed very tough and intimidating, you had always seen the soft side of him.

It was one of those typical days where you had to do some things around school and couldn't make time for Asahi.

Asahi had been trying to get your attention since morning but you were too busy, "Y/n?" He asked.

You didn't reply, reading your papers more carefully you couldn't hear the little pleads from your boyfriend.

"Y/n~?" He repeated saying your name much longer, "Hm?" You hummed not turning away from your paper work.

"Talk to me please." He pouted resting his head on your shoulder, "Sorry baby but i'm busy." You sighed turning your head to face your sad boyfriend.

"But today was supposed to be our date night." He frowned lifting his head off your shoulder, "I know but I have a lot to do right now." You said putting your papers in a folder.

Asahi sighed while placing his forearm on the table and rested his head on top, "You know I love you." You giggled seeing your pouty boyfriend.

"Okay I guess I can have some time off." You said rubbing your hand up and down his back, "Really?" He said sitting up with a smile.

"Of course." You smiled while standing up, Asahi followed you as you two left the room off to your date.

Walking through the small cafe not too far you two sat at a table, and you went to order.

"Hi ma'am welcome what would you like." You see a middle age man at the counter, "Can I get large two milk teas?" You asked.

"Of course beautiful." He flirted, you blushed as you didn't notice Asahi was right besides you.

"Thank you." Asahi said with a dark aura around him, the male shivered feeling the eyes of Asahi piercing at him.

You giggled while holding Asahi's hand, sooner or later your order had arrived and you two went back to your table.

The two of you talked for what felt like hours just laughing and having fun, all your worries were gone when you were with Asahi.

Time went by so fast and it was already dark out, "Want me to take you home?" Asahi asked while you two walked out of the cafe.

"Yes please." You smiled following your tall boyfriend to your house, watching the stars while walking made you felt safe.

The way it shined onto your face which made you glow, you were too busy looking at the stars Asahi was admiring you.

He adored you so much that he'd do anything for you, soon you both reached your house.

"Thank you for today." You giggled while bringing Asahi into a fight hug, "It's not problem when it comes to you." He blushed.

"I'll always be with you till the end." He smiled as you snuggled on his before heading into your house.

A/n: A little short but it'll do lol, i'm trying to get to all the request so it'll probably take awhile