tanaka🎋pt.2

After winning the game you had never shown up, every break they got Tanaka searched for you but failed to spot you.

"Guys, she isn't here." He said after getting his stuff ready to leave, "Maybe she wasn't feeling well" Suga said.

"I don't know, she could've called." Tanaka said getting more worried.

Soon after he had said that your mom had walked in, "Tanaka!? Where are you!" She said frantically trying to find him.

"Mrs. L/n?" He spoke up, "Oh there you are, please hurry Y/n's in the hospital." She said grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

He was confused and shocked about the fact you were in the hospital the whole time, he looked at the team before leaving and they just nodded and said they'll be there soon.

After arriving to the hospital and your mom telling him the room number, he found the room and ran inside.

"Y/n?" He said looking at your body, you had bandages and bruises everywhere, tears threatened to come out of his eyes seeing you in this condition.

He said next to your bed sobbing a little as he got a closer look of all your injuries, the team showed up quickly after and were shocked.

Tanaka was the most affected by it, he couldn't lose you after everything he has done with you.

That's when he had finally realized his feelings for you, memories had played over and over remembering all the times you guys had laugh and cried.

From that day on Tanaka would come to see you after school and after practice, he brought flowers for you each kind that he thought you would like.

He'd make small talk with you telling you about his day or what Noya did to get in trouble, while talking he would hold your hand.

No matter how long it would take for you to wake up, he waited and waited for months before you had finally woken up.

"Yeah, Noya was a little crazy today ya know but I still love the little-" "Tanaka?" You cut him off while he was talking about Noya.

His face lit up and made eye contact with you, his lips parted as if he was about to say something but only tears had fallen.

"W-why are you crying?" You sat up wiping his tears away, and without a second thought he had kissed you right there and then.

You were shocked at first but kissed back instantly, after parting away you look him in the eyes and smiled, "I love you." He said putting his forehead on yours.

"I-i love you too." You said before kissing him again.

A/n: awe, cute lol sorry if there are any mistakes but thank you guys for 23k views, you guys motivate me to keep making these so thank you 🥺