kenma🎧

request from @ishipkenmaxhinata

Kenma and you were always the shy couple in school, didn't really talk to anyone besides the volleyball club.

You two would spend almost everyday together while in high school, you two were now in university together.

Right after graduation you moved in with Kenma, but he was always on his game and never gave you much attention.

"Kenma baby? Want to go out on a date night?" You asked hugging him from behind, "No" He said still focused on his game.

"That was a little harsh." You thought to yourself as you released him from your grasp and decided to just sit on the bed.

Minutes have passed and you could hear Kenma talking to some...female, "Kenma bear stop shooting me!" You heard a girl from the other side.

"But it's part of the game" He chuckled, you got up to see what was going on and that's when the girl spoke again, "I love you Kenma bear." She giggled.

You could see Kenma's cheeks redden and he smiled to himself, without a thought you took Kenma's headphones off causing him to lose the game.

"What the fuck Y/n?! Are you fucking kidding me?! You made me lose the game! God can you stop being to clingy for one second!?" He yelled getting up into your face.

Instead of the softness in his eyes that you remembered it was pure anger, he took his headphones back and started a new game.

"Kenma bear what happened? Who was that?" The girl asked concerned, "It's nobody." He coldly said back.

You gulped some saliva before tears went down your cheeks, Kenma had never yelled at you and was always caring and gentle.

You turned on your heel and decided to leave for a couple days so he could think about his actions, getting a baffle bag you quickly packed and head out the door.

Giving one last glance at him, he didn't even notice you were looking at him.

Going to the place you knew you were always welcomed to you knocked on the door, "Y/n? Why are you here so late?" Kurro asked half naked and messy hair.

"S-sorry but c-can I stay?" You hiccuped while wiping tears, "Yeah of course." Kurro softly said moving to the side to let you in.

"Want to take a shower?" He asked seeing you in his room, "Yeah that'll be nice." You said as you calmed down a little.

"Go ahead." He said after leading you to his bathroom, meanwhile Kenma had just finished his game and turned off his pc.

"You said you wanted to go on a date?" He said turning around to find you missing, he quickly got up and saw clothes scattered onto the floor.

"These are Y/n's" He spoke to himself picking up one of your shirts, "Where can they be?" He said frantically running around the house to see you.

You walked out of Kurro's bathroom and saw him on his bed, "Oh you're done?" He asked standing up.

You only nodded as you went to sit on his bed, "So what happened?" He quietly asked seeing how gloomy you are.

"He...He yelled at me." You said replaying the scene in your head, Kurro was taken back a little since he knew Kenma wasn't one to raise his voice.

"Wow, that's shitty." Kurro sighed which made you giggled a little, "Worse part is he was talking to some girl too." You gave a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry Y/n." He said embracing you into a hug, you had always loved Kurro's hugs since he was much bigger than you.

You felt relaxed in his arms and didn't want to leave from his embrace, "Thank you Kurro." You said in a raspy voice.

"It's no biggie." He smiled looking down at you in his arms, like it was magic you heard the door bell.

Your mind already knew who it was so you let Kurro answer it, once he opened the door he saw a panting Kenma.

"Are they here?" He said breathing out and in as the air rushed back into his lungs, "Why do you care?" Kurro coldly asked while crossing his arms.

"Because I don't know where they are." Kenma said looking up at Kurro, "Isnt it your responsibility to take care of those you love?" Kurro asked narrowing his eyes at him.

As Kenma was going to say something he spotted you, "Y/n! Baby please come back!" He said seeing you further back from Kurro.

"You don't deserve them." Kurro said still keeping his eyes on him, "Kurro it's okay I got this." You said peeking your head out.

Kurro moved away from the door and back to his room as you closed the door to talk to Kenma, "Why did you run away?" He asked trying to come closer to you.

"You don't remember?" You scoffed, "Some kind of boyfriend you are." You added while crossing your arms.

"Look we can talk about this at home, please." He asked, you sighed while getting your stuff from Kurro's room and followed Kenma back home.

"What did I do?" Kenma said innocently, "You yelled at me Kenma." You said as you looked away from him.

Like a click the memory flooded into his mind, he remembered the way he raised his voice towards you.

"Baby I'm so sorry." He said walking closer towards you, you only stood there as he embraced you into a warm hug.

"I never meant to make you feel like that." He said stroking your hair, "Who was the girl?" You asked coldly.

It took some time for him to response but it wasn't the answer you expected, "Oh shes my little cousin." He giggled.

After some seconds you hugged Kenma back, "Well tell her that you're mine." You smiled looking up at him.

A/n: Blah this sucks but oh well :P