tendou(request) 🃏

A/n: yall really like tendou 💀 request from @kuro_no_keiyakusha

You've always had a long distance relationship with Tendou but that didn't stop you two from seeing each other.

You constantly begged your mom to switch schools for weeks now, and she finally agreed after getting headaches from you talking.

Tomorrow was your first day and you were so excited finally to see Tendou, you fell asleep more quickly than usual.

As you woke up it was quite early but you didn't care, you got ready by putting on your uniform and headed out the door.

Making your way towards the entrance you wanted to surprise Tendou, you had a nice body for your age and the school sent your uniform a size smaller.

You were gonna go to the office to ask for a new one but you wanted to see Tendou first, as you walked pasted you could hear other students whispering.

"Woah who is she?" "I haven't seen her before" "Wow she's really pretty!" The comments went on and on as kept trying to find the gym.

Eventually you found the gym and walked in, "Tendou!" You shouted walking into the gym.

After hearing his voice and turned his head towards the entrance his eyes widened, "Y/n?! What are you doing here?" He asked.

You ran towards him but you didn't know your skirt was very short so when you rant it went up a little to show your thong.

Some of the boys you ran pasted by saw and turned away blushing, "I came to surprise you silly." You said as you got closer to him and hugged him tightly.

"Well isn't this surprising." He said hugging back, as you did he saw some of the guys looking at your ass.

He gave them all death glares and they turned away to continue they're training, Tendou them asked you to sit and wait for him after morning practice.

You obeyed being the good girlfriend you were and sat on the benches, you smiled widely watching your boyfriends blocking every spike.

But you weren't the reason why he was so focus, it was because the guys kept talking about you.

"Tendou's girlfriend is really hot." Semi said to Shirabu, "Yeah especially that small skirt." He licked his lips while eyeing you.

"Oi! Eyes on me you little perverts, that's my property." He growled at them.

They didn't realized he was watching them and turned back towards him.

After practice Tendou decided to walk you to class, as you kept talking he looked at every guy that tried to look at you.

He stood behind you to make sure you weren't showing too much of yourself, you didn't have class with him which made him worried.

After your first class there were a lot of boys trying to sit next to you and girls trying to be your friend, but you ignored them knowing you didn't need them.

As you made your way to your locker with Tendou you opened it and tons of letters with hearts came flying onto the floor.

"Oh?" You said bending down to pick them up, Tendou quickly reacted and covered your ass as you bent down to pick up the letters and glared at people who stared at you.

"Awe babe look, people are confessing to me!" You excitingly said, "You know you're mine right?" He said turning towards you and held your waist.

"Of course I know babe." You giggled and pecked him on the lips while your wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'll forever be your paradise and nobody else's." You smiled at him, everyone that was watching finally got the idea that you belonged to him.

"You didn't think I'd notice you being overprotective did you?" You asked as you looked the male in the eyes.

"W-well no, but I don't want other to see what I get to see." He pouted a little as his hair went down a little(not only Bokuto can do that)

"You're so cute." You said in awe as you pulled him into another kiss.

A/n: I made this is a rush so if there are any mistakes i'm sorry but thank you for requesting  @kuro_no_keiyakusha and thank you all for 31k views 🥺