Daichi

a/n: i will be writing the second parts for nishinoya and goshiki soon lol
y/n: 2nd year
daichi: 3rd year

I've been friends with Daichi since I came to this school since my cousin was Sugawara (happy birthday to him btw June 13 lol) We've always gotten along and had hung out since, but a 3rd year girl came between us.

Her name was Michimiya, as much as I hated him spending more time with her than me. I wanted him to be happy, but I couldn't bare to stand there looking at them laugh and have endless conversation. That's when I drifted away from him.

I'd probably be a distraction to him anyways, it hurted so much knowing she'll take him away from me. I've never had the courage to talk to him with or without her around.

•3rd year's graduation•

Today the 3rd years will be graduating, I was waiting for my brother and his friends to walk out of the gates and with me was the 1st years and 2nd years crying or just waiting.

I had heard Tanaka yell out for Daichi as soon as he saw him. I had turned my head to face them and as soon as I did I made direct eye contact with him.

I quickly made my way to Sugawara and congratulated him and Asahi without making contact with Daichi, I had Sugawara the flowers I got him and tried to head to his car as soon as possible.

But then Daichi had stopped me. "Y/n can we talk privately?" He said with a concerned look in his eyes. "U-um yeah" I said still not facing him, we made our way to the back of the school.

"Care to tell me why you've been ignoring me for months?" He said facing me. "W-well you seemed to have someone else in mind." I said looking at the floor.

"You mean Michimiya?" He tilted his head. I nodded and he laughed after. "Y/n Michimiya is just a friend of mine, nothing else." He said while holding both of my hands.

"O-oh?" I said feeling a little relived. "Y/n I think it's time I tell you that, I like you. Like a lot." He said while lifting my head. "W-what?" I was shocked of course.

"The reason I've been hanging out with her is because I was too scared to confess to you, but when you started to drifted away I thought I lost you for good. I want you to be my girlfriend Y/n." He said while looking at me in the eyes.

"You mean it?" I said, he nodded back. I quickly hugged him which was followed by a kiss soon after. "I will love to be your girlfriend." I said still hugging him.

"Finally you two got together." It was Sugawara who had said it. "I've been waiting forever for you two to get together." He said after. "Congratulations you two." Asahi had said after him. "Aw thank you" I said .

"Now let's go celebrate!" Nishinoya said running towards Sugawara's car. I then intertwined my hand with Daichi and made our way to his car.

This was lowkey really short but it's cute lol i'm too lazy to fix any mistakes so- hope you can read through it