Oikawa💙pt. 2

Nsfw Warning ;)

You kept your head down as the teacher collected the projects.

"Y/n? Do you have the project that you and Oikawa did?" Your sensei said.

"Yeah." You blandly said as you took the paper out.

Oikawa looked at you and the teacher thinking that you didn't put his name on there.

"Wow this is great, you two make a excellent team." He smiled at you while walking to the next pair of students.

Oikawa stares at you and realized that you credited him even after what he did to you.

For the rest of the class you had your head down, till it was lunch you got up and started heading to the door till you felt someone grab your arm.

"Y/n? Can we talk?" Oikawa said as his eyes were focused on your facial expressions.

You didn't bother to look up at him, "Let go." You said sharply.

"Ple-" "I said let go." You cut him off before he could say anything.

He loosened his grip and you slip away from him not looking back.

As you were making your way to the cafeteria one of your classmates came up to you, "Hey Y/n right? There's a party tonight and you should come." She said excitedly.

"I don't know i'm not really a party type." You said as you push a piece of your hair back.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun live a little you know." She said grabbing your hands.

You were about to deny again but you thought again till a idea pop into your head.

"Actually you know what, you're right i'll go." You smirked.

"Really?! That's awesome here's the address." She said as she hands you a piece of paper and walks away.

You look at the paper and slip it into your bag before making your way into the cafeteria.

Later that day you decided to wear a very reveling piece of clothing.

You picked out a dress that was tight to show your curves, but you felt a little uncomfortable but you didn't care anymore.

You slipped on some low heels since you knew you wouldn't last the whole night in them.

After spraying some expensive perfume your mom got you for your birthday you grabbed your bag and headed to the party.

It wasn't a small party, it seemed like the whole school was there honestly.

There were drunk people everywhere as you made your way through the crowd you finally reached the kitchen to grab a drink.

Water was your best option since you wanted to come home sober, as more people walked in there was a certain someone who caught your eye.

You knew who it was and you put your drink down as you made your way to the dance floor.

As the hype music was playing you swayed your hips to the beat and felt a pair of hands on your hips, you turned around and saw a male with a blonde hair undercut.

"Hey there sexy." He said swaying with you.

You decided to grind on him while you were at it and looked ahead of you and saw Oikawa staring at you.

He looked pissed off, he grabbed the nearest girl and brought her to the dance floor, of course she wasn't as good as you but Oikawa didn't care because he wanted you to be jealous.