part: 61

3rd pov

"no!" y/n cried out, rolling over and off of heimdall, beginning to crawl towards thanos who still held loki up.

thanos turned around to him. "no resurrections this time," he said, dropping loki and walking towards y/n.

y/n was sobbing now, the tears flowing down his cheeks freely.

"...and it seems you want to die, too." thanos said, reaching down and picking y/n up by the throat.

"i'll kill you the same, because you like to meddle like that puny little god," thanos said, putting more pressure on y/n's neck.

that's when y/n felt it.

"do you have any last words for me, too?" thanos asked.

"yeah." y/n licked his lips. "you fucked up."

thanos laughed, then frowned and glared at y/n. "how?"

"you gave the god of vengeance..." y/n looked down at loki. "a reason to get revenge."

y/n summoned tyrfing, a presence he hadn't felt since he lost it in the bifrost fighting hela, and thrust it up through thanos' chin and through his head. thanos' eyes rolled back into his skull and he dropped to the ground. y/n was quick to get up.

thanos' "children" all screamed out and ran for y/n. he threw his sword at thor, shattering the metal scraps around him, who was quick help y/n fight off thanos' team.

heimdall got up as well and picked up a sword off the ground. all three of them fought the titans off.

when the titans had been defeated, y/n finally let tyrfing fall from his hands and he collapsed to the floor, crawling to loki. he laid half on top of him and knew at that moment that loki wasn't faking it this time. he frantically put his hands on loki's neck and tried to heal loki.

it had only been a few minutes since loki's brain was cut off from oxygen— if he could heal his neck and get the air flowing again then maybe, just maybe he could save loki's life.

he cried out at the pain he felt when he used his magic. it felt like the life was being sucked out of him. he knew that he should use his magic to heal himself— there'd be higher success rate doing that, but at this point he'd rather die trying.

he groaned out and watched as his tears fell onto loki's cheeks.

"heimdall," thor croaked, slipping thanos' gauntlet off of his hand. "we need to get off this ship."

heimdall nodded and closed his eyes, opening his arms wide and grunting as he strained himself to send them all to earth.

they all beamed through space, putting more strain on y/n as he continued to try and heal loki. it was only a short moment, but it felt like forever. they crashed onto a building he'd never seen before, which y/n took a second to look at before he returned his full attention back to loki.

he continued to cry as he lost hope in saving loki. his neck was completely healed but he wasn't coming back. y/n moved and start performing cpr on him just as thor returned with medics and... tony? this must be a building he owned.

"please! please, loki, come back!" y/n shouted, bending down to blow air into his mouth and then going back to cpr. "please," he sobbed.

the medics tried to pull him off of loki, but he shoved them off. they moved to help heimdall, putting him on a stretcher and carrying him off.

y/n's movements got weaker and he could feel his head get hazy, but he continued. "come back to me, please, loki. please."

y/n's strength left him and he was no longer able to put the right amount of pressure on loki's chest. he let out a sob as his arms shook under his weigh.