Engagement Party

I kissed Ava then gave her back to my mom. Our parents left and now it's time for the turn up!

We all headed to the bar and started off with shots. Some of my girls were already gone, yet still drinking.

Niki "One shot for Keisha!" She raised her glass and so did everyone. We drank it down.

Bully "And one shot for my n*gga Trey!"

Trey "Ayee!" Everyone took the next shot then laughed.

Female "B*tches! I'm here!" A familiar voice said with a Bajan accent. "Did y'all start the party without me?"

We all looked around and it's Rihanna! Everyone became excited because we all know she is a party girl. She is mostly a friend of Trey and his boys but we are cool.

Trey "Bad gal Riri! You finally made it!" He said mad happy with a smile on his face.

I felt kind of weird because he only greets a few girls with that much of a huge smile and they all family, but imma brush this one off cause he is drunk.

Rihanna "Treyyy! Congrats bro! She said poking his stomach then leaning into his chest and embracing him for a tight hug. "Keisha!" She came over to me and hugged me just as tight. "Congrats b*tch!"

Keisha "Thanks b*tch!" We all laughed.

Trey "Why you so late?"

Rihanna "My plane just landed, we got held back in LA by air traffic control."

Keisha "The party is just getting started boo, so no worries."

Rihanna "Aaaahhaaa" She let out her tongue and danced a bit to show her turn up is real. "So what we drinking?!"

Trey "Anything you want girl, you know I got you."

Rihanna "That's why I love you." She smiled then hugged him. "This my big bro right here." She said rubbing his stomach, smiling and looking at me.

Keisha "Aight Rihanna, idk where your head at, but take your hands off my man, ok?" I said giving Trey a mean eye, but with a smile on my face.

Rihanna "Damn Trey, your girl feisty! I don't want Trey, I got my own man boo." She said joking.

Trey "Who dat? Cause last time I checked you were single."

Rihanna "Your long lost brother."

Trey "Who the f**k is that?" He asked looking all confused.

Bully "Yo Trey! Let's play some ball man. I'm feeling this beach sh*t right now."

Trey "Football?"

August "Yea."

Trey "Let's do it." He smiled mad big cause he loves sports. He turned back to us. "We'll finish this convo later. Babe, I'll be back." He smiled once more then kissed me and left.

August "Aight. Babe you coming?"

Draya "Nah, I'm staying with my girl. I'll meet up with you later though."

August "Cool." Then he bounced.

Draya "You were saying..." She looked at Rihanna for her to continue spilling the tea.

Rihanna "Chris."

Keisha "Last name?"

Rihanna "Brown, duh." She laughed. "You didn't know we use to date?"

Keisha "No."

Rihanna "Idky Trey don't f**k with him any more. Both of them act like it's a curse every time I bring it up. Chris won't say sh*t nor Trey and they both get very angry at the subject."