Repercussions

The next Morning Trey woke me up , it was around 10am.

Trey "babe, babe" he tugged on my shoulders for me to wake up.

Keisha "umm, ugh." I sighed "it's too early "

Trey "nah babe you gotta wake up. There is a warrant out for your arrest."

As soon as I heard that, I jumped out of my sleep.

Keisha "what!"

Trey "look, it's on the news" he pointed to the tv

Keisha. "Dat b*tch"

Trey "you int got to worry about her, I'll take care of it"

Keisha "just how do you take care of these women? What do you do exactly?"

Trey "you know, I shake them up a little. Put a lite fear into them" he said joking

Keisha "yea, ok. I can handle this one by myself tho. I'll go turn myself in"

Trey "sh*****t, I don't even know why that turned me on. So I'm dating Bonnie now?"

Keisha "yes Clyde. I will be your ride or die"

He leaned in and kissed my lips softly

Trey "well I'm coming to bail you right out then"

Keisha "that is my Clyde" I joked

We got up took a shower together and went to speak with Draya so that she can relay the situation to the other girls and August. We took her to the balcony and sat her down.

Keisha "D, I have a warrant out for my arrest and I'm going downtown to turn myself in"

Draya started laughing like there was something funny. She slowed her laughing down and stopped after she realized I wasn't kidding. Tears set in her eyes and ran down her face. I moved over next to her and dried her tears.

Keisha "oh honey don't cry, I'll be fine I promise"

Draya "no, don't turn yourself in. Don't go"

Keisha "I have to before shit gets worst. Besides I know good lawyers, I'll be fine"

She hugged me, then Trey and I left.

We showed up at the police station and there were tons of paparazzi flashing cameras at us. We held hands and walked in without saying a word. I informed the officers who I was and they immediately read me my rights and took me into custody.

I couldn't believe that this sh*t was happening to me. I know it was my fault but damn! As I was being walked to the back with the officers I looked at Trey and blew him a kiss just using my lips since my hands were in cuffs. He mouthed something to me that looked like "I love you" I wasn't sure but I suddenly felt like I was in love. A soft tear fell down my cheek. I was placed in a holding cell and they took off the cuffs. I sat down beside some tatted up chick on a bench and leaned my head up against the bars. I was frustrated but knew this was the right thing to do.

It was only about 20mins before the female police officer came and told me that I am a free woman for now and that my rich boyfriend bailed me out. A smile came across my face even though I told him I'll be ok and I had my own money anyway. I met up with Trey in the lobby and gave him a big hug.

Keisha "bail uh?" I said smiling

Trey "what you think imma do? Just leave you there?" He smiled back

Keisha "babe, I didn't want to come out and have to go right back to jail because I know she gon press charges anyway"

Trey "you let me handle that and trust me you good"